TSX Nano programming software for Win XP

G

G Baer

How can I update customers programs on the TSX nano "Telemecanique PL707" when all I have is a Windows XP operating system?

True, it's only available for Win9x and WinNT. But it's not the end of the world, you could use double OS : XP & 2000/NT with no problem.

Good alternative to update them with Twido or Momentum Controller from Schneider Offer. Nano is legacy already.
Good Luck!

Upgrade with a TWIDO controller. The TwidoSoft programming software allows existing Nano PLC applications to be reused with TWIDO controllers by importing the ASCII formatted project file.

Go to the following website and look for the Free Software link on the left side of the page. You will then have the ability to select the latest version of TwidoSoft for download.

http://www.squared-si.com/

Did you actually try using it with Windows XP? It works just fine for me, with the TSXPCU1030 cable and serial port. I run XP Pro, but it also worked with my old XP Home laptop.

You can install a virtual Machine like Connectix Virtual Pc . Install Win95 into the Virtual PC, and select "Host Serial Port Com1" on settings menu.

<.".>