Twido and Vijeo Citect Connection??

E

electrify

Hello,

I'm new on control.com.

I am working and studying SCADA systems (for my graduation thesis). I programmed my Twido PLC by using TwidoSuite and also I created a project on Vijeo Citect. I think everything seems OK but communication. I tried too much but I couldn't communicate between my Twido and Citect. Vijeo Citect says that "I/O device is off-line" and I see my components pointed on Citect runtime page (which means there is no communication). So shortly, I want you to help me about communications between citect and Twido. Can I do it by using OPC Factory Server (OFS)?? I heard I can do it by creating a new device alias by using OPC Configuration Tool.

I need your help. Thanks a lot.

You must edit csv.fmt in Vijeo Citect directory.

[ImportFilterMap]
Mapping0=CSV2->Name
Mapping2=CSV1->Addr

For details you can email me at pr1bad1 @ yahoo. com

I would like to know how you are trying to communicate with Citect, through Serial Port, USB port or Ethernet?

I have done few projects on Twido and Citect, you can mail me the issues you are facing at <b>moderator's note: email deleted at poster's request.</b>

Regards,
Farooq

Hi there:

Try this if not solved yet.

Protocol: Telemecanique -> Twido -> Modbus/RTU.
Address in %mw format.

Hope it's useful.

Aquilino

Hello

I am having a problem too, with the communication between Citect vijeo and Twido using modbus RTU, with TCPX1030 as a cable that i used to apply also for twidosoft programming!

I wonder if only you could advise me for this

Thanks in advance