Under water densitometer for cement slurry


Thread Starter


what is the suitable densitometer that apply for cement slurry and can be mounted undersea..this is for grouting job. either its diver probe or attached to the pipe.

Densit Asia Pacific
Try addressing a query to LEMIS Process. They have supplied density meters for slurries and are a flexible company who can address the needs with far less hassle than some other companies so if there isn't a product for underwater they are a good bet to develop one if there is sufficient market.