USB/RS 232 convertor

I

Ivan Balabanov

I need to connect a laptop to PLC Premium TSX57202 via USB/RS232 convertor and TSXPCU1030 cable connected to the PLC.Virtual COM1 don't have a IRQ and PL7 software & Unitelway drivers do not communicate with PLC.Somebody has a way to program using port USB of the PC?

E

ECG Freddy del Toro Leyva

hello,

I have a convertor Ethernet/RS 485 of MAXA DE-334 with Modbus RTU, and my question is if these teams don't introduce many collisions in a net LAN?

greetings
freddy

G

Gary Christian

Socket i/o serial pcmcia card adapter is the ticket. Socket is the manufacturer. It is a pc card that you can use and it lets you configure your serial port to whatever com port you need. We have tested it and it works better than the usb to serial adapters.

Schneider Electric now has a USB cable that will allow communication to the TSX Premium / Micro and Nano PLC.

Part Number: TSXPCX3030 Multi Function USB terminal cable.

F

Fernando Capelari

You have to use the cable TSXPCX3030, that has a RS485 / USB converter integrated.

Please consult your Schneider Electric agency nearest to you.

You need to change some setting in the Unitelway Driver:

Go to XWAY Drivers management properties -> Unitelway Driver -> Configuration -> Edit -> Advanced and change the Link Timeout and Rx/Tx delay to bigger values.