VB 2008 and GE FUNAC PLC SERIES 90-30

A

Ashraf

Hi guys;
I develop an application in VB 2008. Now i want to read data for read only purpose in VB 2008. How can i connect with PLC of GE Fanuc 90-30 series for read data and show into textBoxes.

Please help me. I appreciate if some piece of code and how to configure it.

Secondly i successfully fetch the data through RSLINK into excel with controllLogix system. We use Rockwell PLc 1756-L3. I check the rslink OPC SERVER add in in excel. If i want to use in VB 2008 how i configure the application for fetch data through rslink in VB2008.

I know its two different questions one about GE and the other Rockwell PLcs.

Actually i develop one application with both options.
Thanking u i will remain

> Check out Automated Solutions ASComm.NET. It is a .NET component with

Hi friends;
I download the activex control from automated solutions but i can not understand how i use it. Is there any other activex control i add in vb 2008 and use it? its urgent.

again i explain what i want to achieve following with following configuration. i have GE funac plc 90-30. i found one serial port on power supply and two ports on CPU 351/350 one is RJ11 and other is RS422. I use to go online via usb to serial and connect it to RJ11 port.

Now I develop an application in VB 2008 and now i want to only read data from the plc and write into in text boxes. Please help me in this issue if sample code is sent i appreciate.

Thanks and regards

Hi friends;

Please guide me how i read the data in vb 2008 from PLC 90-30. I download the automated solution activex but its difficult to understand sorry for that. I want to use SNPX instead of ethernet. Please its urgent and hope a good guideline i get at this forum with example.

Thanking you i will remain