Vendors for Fill Fluid?


Thread Starter


I am researching a solution to a level indication problem. The meoh in the filled seal pot on the level transmitter low leg keeps boiling off. It is a maintenance headache to have to get under air & fill the transmitter legs. Who sells fill fluids for something like this? Anybody know a vendor rep that can supply this?
Hello jay,
A better thing would be to use a remote seal DP transmitter available from
several vendors like Honeywell, Rosemount (Emerson) and others.