Warm standby Redundant Modicon Premium

N

navneet khanolkar

Dear all,
I am using Modicon make Warm standby Redundant Premium (CPU - TSX P57 353) System.

I have two Fipio agent PLC’s
1. Premium make – TSX P57 203 with TSX DMZ 64 DTK (11Nos)
2. Micro Make – TSX 3721 001 with Digital Input card TSX DEY 32 D2K (4 nos.)

I have to configure this system

Does any body have done the Warm Redundant system PLC programming for Modicon?????

How to address this Fipio agent PLC’s with I/O ‘s in master system ?????

Awaiting your positive reply,
Navneet Khanolkar

F

Fernando Capelari - Schneider Electric B

Dear friend,
I have programmed a WSBY system for a trade show here in Brazil with the CPU 353 and one Momentum I/O base.

If your doubt is how to address the I/O variables of a CPU Premium or Micro configured as a Fipio agent, you have to do that on the same way if it was a single CPU system, instead of a WSBY.

You have 32 words in + 32 words out for each agent PLC. On the agent PLC, even if it is a Micro or a Premium, you define a area of %MW words to store these 64 words. On the master PLC (CPU 353 WSBY), at the moment you declare the agent PLC on the Fipio bus, PL7 creates 32 words in %IW + 32 words out %QW for this agent.

So, if you want to see the I/O points of an agent PLC at the WSBY CPU, you have to copy the I/O bits to the %MW area defined for this agent PLC.

Is it clear? If you still have problems, please send me an email to [email protected].