what's best way to speed variable of 3.3kV Motor

• Thread starter Bunphot Mongkolrat
  • Start date
B

Bunphot Mongkolrat

I'm looking for the best way to control speed of 3.3kV 300 HP Induction motor. And I want to choose between medium voltage inverter with old 3.3kV motor and low voltage inverter with new low voltage motor
sorry for my english

We did control of a 800Kw 3.3 Kv motor by using a variable speed drive on 400 Volt & then stepping the voltage up to 3.3 KV> We used an air cooled transformer. The motor was fed by a 150 meter flexable cable.

M

Matthew Richardson

Give these guys a call... for the 3.3kv inverter:

Michael Baker CPEng. MIEAust.
Managing Director
"[email protected]", mailto:[email protected]
Emsby Pty. Ltd.
Ph. : ++61 7 3274 2566
Fax: ++61 7 3274 2387

For product information and on-line quotations:
"www.emsby.com":http://www.emsby.com

and for a lowvoltage solution Email "[email protected]", mailto:[email protected] ...His name is Peter Manning, and would be only to glad to assist you.

Regards Matthew Richardson::

Senior Electrical Technician
Skretting Australia
Email [email protected]

You can control its speed via frequency converter of SEW EURO DRIVE. You can take a look for their web page. If you can't find any information, just inform me and I check my papers for you.

Turgay.

N

narendrakumar

We are using ABB drive to control speed in 3.3Kv induction motor and it is first time in our country in cement industries. The system is working very well for the past 8 months. You can also go for inverter drive for speed control in the above drive

V

Victor Leong

What is the rating of the 400V AC drive you are using? What type of transformer are you using??
I need to control an 750kW, 3.3kV fan Motor. TQ.