Wireless Battery Powered Tank Hi-Hi Alarm

J

Jim

I've got a refinery tank farm that now requires independent hi-hi level alarms. Are there any battery operated wireless solutions out there suitable for hyrdrocarbon industry tanks (crude oil, intermediate & finished products)? I've got to interface the receiver/alarms to a Yokogawa Centum 3000 DCS system. I'd like a simple level switch/sensor that can directly mount to existing cone roof openings (1.5"NPT) or over our floating roofs. It's a typical tank farm arrangement with tanks separated by dikes. Thanks!

Not a problem. Contact http://www.almegcontrols.com/ They build to fit the application and a 11/2” NPT with a Nema 4 box on top is not a problem. They will work at a slight angle or can be supplied at so many degrees bent. A compression fitting on top would assure you of the correct angle. Materials can be TIG welded 316 SS or brass however brass would turn outdoors.

Battery operated with a test button is not an issue - even solar is possible. The simplest form would be single point hi detection.

The web page is stalled but works and should be upgraded very soon. Look a large size multi level to start.

Thanks
Bob Hogg