wonderware historical trending printing problem

L

larry

I am trying to fix a problem in historical trending. Our customer wants to print trend screens at end of shifts. I was able to get trends to print except for the eng units down the side of the trend. It was found that the developer had turn off the units and overlaid text units on top.By changing the setting on the trend setup screen I was able to restore the units and print screens ok.The trend prints & time units print ok.I can only get the unit to go from 0 to 100 and print. I need to change the units to go from 0 to 300 and +20 to -20 and show up on the printouts.I have read all the manuals and found one reference saying this can be done in the fields. Can not find any information on how to do it. Computer is a pentium 3 dell running windows 98 wonderware version 7.1 Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Larry,

I think (if i understand correctly your question) that you must make a window with the required elements and print the window, not the trend.

best regards.

I did a print window but there is two trends with eight pens on each screen. When printed on a 8.5 by 10 sheet the printout is hard to read in detail.

thanks for the response

larry s

Thanks for the answer

I have tried to change the range field on the tag but it does not change the values displayed on the trend.