Hi there,

could you possibly email me a copy of the manual to
chris.fergus [at] yahoo.co.uk

Regards

P
>> I have a 105page manual from 1991 for the YSF6,<
>
> Hi there,

> could you possibly email me a copy of the manual to chris.fergus [at] yahoo.co.uk <

Sent as requested

Can you please email me a copy of the ysf6 user service manual

Thanks

>I have a complete manual for the above, its a hefty document, is there a particular part of it you would like? <

> I have a 105page manual from 1991 for the YSF6, but its almost 5meg. Do you have an email address I can send it to? <

If possible would you send me a copy of the manual for the YSF6 to philip.robinson [at] mitie.com

Many Thanks for your help
Phil

P
>If possible would you send me a copy of
>the manual for the YSF6 to
>philip.robinson [at] mitie.com

Sent as requested

P
> If possible would you send me a copy of the manual for the YSF6 to scott.gibson [at] powermann.com <

Sent as requested

C

Colin Williams

Hi paul - do you perhaps have the Yorkshire ysf6 Contactor 800A manual or part thereof? email: i2i [at] webmail.co.za

>>I'm after the circuit breaker closing time, if you have it. <<

> Circuit Breaker closing times don't appear to be listed in the manual

Do you have the opening times?

>>>I'm after the circuit breaker closing
>time, if you have it. <<
>
>> Circuit Breaker closing times don't
>appear to be listed in the manual
>
>Do you have the opening times?

Opening time from application of tripping voltage 40 ms total trip time to extinction of the arc 50ms.

If you want the manual let me know or leave an email address.

Y

yeo kian guan

I need user manual or any technical drawings regarding Yorkshire YSF6 circuit breaker 11KV,630A

C
Still you have the Yorkshire switchgear YSF6 manual
Is possible get a copy of manual.
I have a problem with remote connection

Does anyone still have a copy of a service/workshop manual for there Yorkshire YSF6 switchgear?

Thanks.

Paul, would it be possible to send me a copy of this pert ocular manual, as I am quoting a job to install a new cable onto a spare way on one of these 630A units, and I need to kbow about the termination type.

Many thanks Steve Ford.

steve.ford (at) e-d-s [.] uk.com

> I have a complete manual for the above, its a hefty document, is there a particular part of it you would like?