UPS make-before-break switches

J

Jimmy

The contacts need to be rated at 20 to 30 Amps for different applications. A link to a website so I can find local distributors and print out cut sheets would be helpful also.

Thanks
Jimmy Nipper

D

Daniel Parker, Curry Controls

Contact Powerware (formerly Best Power) and ask about the BPE01MBB1A (this is the part number). No cut sheet exists for this product but we have made one, here, for our use. The product also includes an AS-400 interface option (from the old IBM mainframe days) that can be used as an auxiliary contact denoting when the UPS is selected for "bypass" mode.
Shoot me an e-mail and I will return the 'homemade' cut sheet for the product.
[email protected]

W

William Hinton Sr. Electrical Engineer @

We have looked far and wide until we found the UPS from Controlled Power Co. from Troy Michigan. The website is http://controlledpower.com They may not be the only ones but I believe they were the first to have a constant voltage transformer at the output stage which can give one cycle of ride-through with the input voltage off and a UPS switch which can switch over in 1/4 cycle. That is truly "bumpless transfer". Our local salesman is Dan @ 989-790-1441 and he does have the cut sheets you are inquiring about.