Mitsubishi Melsec F-20M manual required

N

naushad

Need to read an old ladder program for mitsubishi Melsec F-20M and to convert to Allen Bradley. I just want to make sure that I've understood the instructions well. I need a manual for that PLC or help with the 'PLS', 'Counter' and 'Timer' instructions.
I've checked at mitsubishi but they don't seem to have that manual.
Thanks for your help
naushad

Hi,
Mitsubushi no longer supports the F1 or F2's
but if you get hold of a manual for a Fx on you wil find the programming similar, the time bases for the timers will be different.

R

Richard Hughes

I have a couple of manuals, the F and F2 were similar but the F2 had more memory.

PLS is the same as OSR except that it works directly on the element but AB use an intermediate bit.

Timers are similar to AB. K is Preset (D might be used if it's a data value), timer timebase is fixed at 0.1sec.

Counters are slightly different. The reset is in the same instruction and is written first, then K (preset) then the output.

Hope this helps, post back here if you want me to fax a page. I'm in the UK, so you can work out time differences if you reply.

Richard.

P

Pål Arne

Hi!!

I have an old f-40M. think that it is the same programming as the f-20? Can you please send me the manual by e-mail?? I don't know how to program it..

Pål arne (cranz(AT)broadpark.no)