Today is...
Monday, September 16, 2019
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
EtherCAT with CTC’s master lets your multivendor network play well together...
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Eldutronik & Sprecher+Schuh
For an assignment, an old PLC and an old frequency converter have been given to me. But I don't know how they work and can't find it on the Net.
By Sharif van Dommelen on 28 July, 2003 - 5:28 pm

Hi, I am a student in Electrical Engineering and for an assignment, an old PLC and an old frequency converter have been given to me. But I don't know how they work and can't find it on the Net. The PLC is a Sprecher + Schuh, type Sestep 340. The frequency converter is an Eldutronik P10-1,5/400. Can somebody help me find manuals and other documentation? It would be very helpful.

It is my understanding that the S&S PLCs have been totally discontinued since their purchase by AB. Log on to the S&S website and search there or leave a message.

By Dave Langford on 9 August, 2003 - 1:26 pm

G'day mate,
I have the software for a sestep 390, which might work. If you want it, I can e-mail it to you. I have an old sestep 290 which I'm trying to get to work. Don't know if the software I have works with the 290 yet.

Hi,

I know this post is very old but I need some help.

I need the manual for Sestep 390.

Thanks

By anonymous on 5 June, 2019 - 1:13 pm

Hi Fluke0_2,

Sprecher+Schuh SESTEP 390 PLC was one of Rockwell Automation's acquisition and actually they were Hitachi H Series PLC, from below link you can find the conversion table from Sprecher+schuh to Hitachi:

https://lighthouseplcs.com/support/sprecher_schuh.html

If you have difficulties to find Sprecher+Schuh, maybe you can try to find the Hitachi version user manual.

Hope this helps