Wonderware Intouch screen problem

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have several runtime versions of Wonderware in our facility. I am working on one right now and while going through the application, I lost visibility of most of the screen in the Intouch Window Viewer. It looks as if only the top part of the screen is visible. How do I fix this?

Do the screens open correctly in WindowMaker? I am wondering if you are using the wrong resolution.

I had the same problem, and after scratching my head for a few minutes realised that the screen needs to be re-maximised from the toolbar. If it is the same problem, its as easy as that!

M
Hi,

I think you don't have WindowMaker, open intouch.ini file, here you will find a target something like that:
WinFullScreen=1

if WinFullScreen=0 then you must change it to 1.
You can find this file in the folder where you have placed your application.

I hope this can be useful for you.

Regards
Manuel Paz

Have you been editing the app with windowmaker on another computer? If you have and the screen resolutions were not the same window maker will ask you if you want to convert the resolution. If your runtime is on a machine with say 1024x768 res and you open the app with windowmaker on a machine with 1200x1024 and agree to let it convert it would cause the problem you have mentioned. If this has happened just change the screen res on the editing system to match the runtime system and open and let windowmaker convert it back.
This happens quite a bit because of the newer more powerful video cards and older apps running on older pc's. I usually have to keep 4 versions of the same app up to date so that I can allow processes to be viewed on the various age and assortment of computers in the offices around my plant.

Hope this helps,

Dave