Bailey Controls

T

turbino

Can someone provide a link to old Bailey pneumatic controls for the boiler feedwater steam driven pumps? The controls actuate the control valve to regulate the pump speed.

I will attempt to find some of the old manuals.
Very few people, including myself, still know how to work on that old control system.

It is very simple to work on: if one understands the basics.

Hi,

Could you please help me to find some documentation for ABB Bailey/Infi 90 DCS?

Thanks,

logaraj.b @ hotmail. com

J

John Gregory

Dear Sir:

If you seek the i/m for Bailey air operated actuators, also called pneumatic drives, then please contact me with old Bailey model number. If the model number is no longer visible, then please provide the length x width of the mounting bolts and the shaft height. We can ID the model number from these dimensions.

Best regards,
John Gregory
Business Dev. Mgr. Actuators/Positioners
ABB Instrumentation, Inc
Warminster, Pa.
800-829-6001 x6338

J

James Schrader

I have encountered a Bailey model #5311450A6 positioner and was looking for a manual for this on how to calibrate this particular positioner.

Thanks,

James Schrader
Potash Corp.
Lima, Ohio
James. schrader @ potashcorp. com

Check with the Canadian Navy, they still use the system on a couple of thier ships. I was a maintainer on this equipment for several years.

> I have encountered a Bailey model #5311450A6 positioner and was looking for a manual for this on how to calibrate this particular positioner. <

James, email me a picture of this positioner and I may be able to help you. Carl Dunn c_dunn [at] verizon.net