Studio 5000 Download

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased Rockwell's Studio 5000 software (latest version) but I also need to download previous versions (17,20,etc) due to machine requirements in my plant. When I go to the Rockwell download page there is a drop down menu for selecting previous versions however the drop down menu for selecting the actual software (Studio 5000, RSLogix 5000 etc) only contains Studio 5000. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

J

James Ingraham

I've had RSLogix / Studio 5000 for ages, so I'm not in the same scenario. I'm afraid you're going to have to take it to Rockwell directly.

-James Ingraham
Sage Automation, Inc.

I

Ikhtiander -

Hi McCaber,

I try myself and was able to find any available version of RSLogix 5000 or Studio 5000 Logix Designer, the steps taken was following :
- go to ab.com
- click " Download and compatibility"
- Click "Find Download"
- On the "Find Download", type "RSLogix" in the dialog box then you will be given drop down selection that you will have to select "RSlogix 5000"
- Once "RSlogix 5000" selected, then a drop down on available version will be appear to the right, starting from version 6.2 to 20.4

If you need version above 20.4 then you need to type "Studio 5000 Logix Designer" and select it when it appears on the software list drop down and then available version appeared to the right will be starting from 21 to 31

Hope this will help

Ikhtiander

B

Bob Peterson

You can have as many version of RSLogix 5000 loaded on your computer as you want. I bet there is a tech note that talks about this. if not, just call tech support and ask them.

--
Bob
http://ilbob.blogspot.com/
(903) 224-5262