Today is...
Monday, June 24, 2019
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A tutorial introduction to programming using the QuickBuilder Programming Environment.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
MODBus TCP to BACNet IP Gateway Using v6 IP addresses
Looking for a MODBus TCP to BACNet IP gateway that can poll a MODBus node having a version 6 static IP address.

I've got one that has me baffled. Looking for a MODBus TCP to BACNet IP gateway that can poll a MODBus node having a version 6 static IP address. I've called everyone and their uncle and can't find a product that accepts v6 IP address.

For example, this particular MODBus node has an address of 2001:4888:a05:1fff:e0:22:0:49. I can ping this address, no problem. Just can't find a product that can accept v6 IP address. Does anyone know of such a product?

1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...

Hi Cooker,

I work for chipkin automation. You can contact me at rsaade@chipkin.com. We currently handle two product lines, the CAS Gateways and Fieldserver Gateways. I know that the CAS Gateways do not have this capability currently but we can develop such capability. Contact me for further details.

I will check as to the FS Gateways and get back to you soon.

1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...

I checked, and we don't have FS Gateways either that have this capability. However, we can develop it if you are interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks!