Card Serial Number from Mark VI

Hello,

I have little experience using Mark VI. I need to get the serial numbers of a VSVO and UCVE cards without taking them out from the rack.

I know in other control systems this option exists. However, I do not know how to do so in Mark VI. Any support would be really appreciated :).

thanks,
Fran

Fran,

I've never tried using Toolbox to ascertain serial numbers for cards. I've always removed the card to read the S/N on the label of the card.

It might be possible, but I've no access to a Mark VI at this writing. But, I don't think it's possible--though I am often mistaken and quite often learn things from this forum I didn't previously know. From my recollection of the versions of Toolbox I've worked with I've never noticed any S/N information for any cards. So, it's possible that some version of Toolbox (early or later) may have this capability.

I also know that ToolboxST is being used for some Mark VI sites, and it may be possible that ToolboxST has some capability for reading S/Ns directly from cards. But, I've never used ToolboxST on a Mark VI.

Wish I could have been of more help!

It is not possible to get the Mark VI serial #s from Toolbox. If you want the Terminal board Serial #, they you need to walk out and view them in person.

However, I am not sure why you would need to know the Serial #. If you want to know the part # for re ordering, that is different.