Installing Analog Core IS230PCAAH1B

I

igvman

Hi everyone,

We have a problem with the installation of analog core IS230PCAAH1B IO/pack instead of IS230PCAAH1A in MK6e control panel of 9E gas turbine.

I will be happy and appreciate your support.

Sincerely

Hi Ivgman,

You didnt describe the problem!!!

I'll try to respond as I have understand (if the probleme is equality otherwise please tell us your probleme:

Looks like you have changed version A to B.

Simply point on the card from hardware tab, right click and then modify and select "B" from the menu list,
Continue with downloading that card only, of course if equality is ok for the others.

Hopefully, I have well understand your problem.

M

Mark VIe Fan

You have not described the problem? Just installation issue or something critical? Could you leave your email id so that we can send you manuals just in case you fail to check control.com often.

Hi Ivgman,

You didnt describe the problem!!!

I'll try to respond as I have understand (if the probleme is equality otherwise please tell us your probleme:

Looks like you have changed version A to B.

Simply point on the card from hardware tab, right click and then modify and select "B" from the menu list,
Continue with downloading that card only, of course if equality is ok for the others.

Hopefully, I have well understand your problem.
Dear Sir;

Hope you are fine. If there is no letter B, only letter A available, I think Toolbox ST upgrade requested.

Hi everyone,

We have a problem with the installation of analog core IS230PCAAH1B IO/pack instead of IS230PCAAH1A in MK6e control panel of 9E gas turbine.

I will be happy and appreciate your support.

Sincerely
Dear Sir;

Hope you are fine.

Same issue I have, could you please what you proceeded to solve the issue

All, in order to support the PCAA H1B version, you must have controls version 4.04.xx or later. Otherwise, you will not have that drop down option to change from H1A to H1B. Please Note: this is the version needed for the PCAA. Other I/O packs may require different versions.

Depending on what ControlST version you are at, the upgrade process can be relatively easy. You can do this internally, or reach out to experts for support. If you are upgrading from a version before 4.00.xxx, I strongly recommend you get expert support. I don't want to solicit businesses in the forum, so DM me if you want to know some businesses (GE & Non-GE) to reach out to for support.