Transferring Data from Proficy Historian v.5 API

Hello everyone,

I have succesfully used Proficy Historian for years, and now I need to get data to remote PC (in the same network) using either API or OLE DB Provider. I tried a lot with both but unfortunately without any success. I already google it, downloaded API reference from official site but nothing helped. In API reference first step is to get auth token, but I couldn't understand how to do it. Other steps for testing API with curl in command line don't work, obviously. So, maybe someone has did these steps already and could provide some help, tutorials, advice or else.

Thanks.

If you're running into issues, it might be helpful to seek guidance from the official support or community forums of Proficy Historian, as they might have specific insights or tutorials to offer.

It's great that you've been using Proficy Historian for years, but I understand the challenges you're facing with transferring data to a remote PC. Working with APIs and OLE DB Providers can be tricky.
For the API, obtaining an auth token is typically the first step, and it can sometimes be a bit tricky to set up.
Additionally, for testing and troubleshooting, you might want to explore functional and non functional testing. I hope you receive the help you need to successfully transfer the data to your remote PC. Don't hesitate to reach out to the Proficy Historian community for assistance—they may have encountered similar challenges.