Atlas Copco Elektronikon MK5(HMI)

I need to some one to please help me with this issue. It is an HMI for an Atlas copco GA30 plus compressor.
When the machine is powered on, the display does not exceed more the stage displayed.What could be wrong?
Thanks in advance.Find attached the Picture of the HMI(Atlas Copco Elektronikon MK5).

Attachments

Dear Sir,
The first reason may be that the HMI needs to be reprogrammed, second reason may be it is not communicating with the Expansion Module or Expansion Module with it. Also check the communications cable between the two. Hope this may help you.

Dear Sir,
The first reason may be that the HMI needs to be reprogrammed, second reason may be it is not communicating with the Expansion Module or Expansion Module with it. Also check the communications cable between the two. Hope this may help you.
Thanks for the reply.It turned out it needed reprogramming and it has since been reprogrammed.But what could have caused it to loose programming? Is it likely to occur again? It actually cost quite a bit to get it reprogrammed.Any preventive tips?

Thanks for the reply, Well it has a 3V Lithium Battery on the PCB, may be it would have drained out or needs to be replaced and this may be the reason the HMI would have required reprogramming. Replacing it with a new one should solve your problem dear Sir.

Here I am sharing you the picture of the Board with the 3V Lithium Battery which backups the RAM as well as the RTC with supply in event of power down and keeps the program intact. The Blue Colour Circular device is the Lithium Battery. WhatsApp Image 2024-02-11 at 09.22.53_5cf5d0af.jpg