ModBUS TCP/IP Data

We are using moxa 2500 series as rtu, we want to communicate 10+ rtu,s with MTU using modbus TCP/IP, we know that the data send in realtime with no time stamp, now the problem is if the connection breaks in between what is the procedure to retrive data with time stamp

As you already stated, Modbus does not have timestamps, therefore, there is no way to retrieve a time stamp (regardless of whether the connection is stable or breaks) when using Modbus.

It appears the Moxa ioLogik 2500 Series supports OPC UA (Moxa calls this MX-AOPC UA).
https://www.moxa.com/getmedia/20b2e.../moxa-mx-aopc-ua-suite-server-manual-v3.4.pdf

The OPC UA protocol does support timestamping of data. I suggest you look into whether you can use OPC UA for your application instead of Modbus/TCP.

we know that Moxa ioLogik 2500 stores CSV file in its SD Card, is it possible to send it to MTU(Honeywell) using ModBUS TCP and then send it over to PC using ethernet and read it in excel?

The Modbus protocol does not support file transfer.

The ioLogik 2500's built-in data logger supports FTP transfers that allows you to retrieve the CSV file stored on the SD card from a PC, if that is your end goal. Alternatively, it seems that the ioLogik 2500 can log I/O data directly to an FTP server. You could instead setup an FTP server on a PC, and the ioLogic 2500 would log the I/O data directly to the PC.

It seems that you are trying to come up with solutions with how to achieve a certain goal, but then only asking questions about a specific possible solution. Perhaps it would be best for you to take a step back and clearly explain the system at a higher level and clearly define the goal you are trying to accomplish.

The Modbus protocol does not support file transfer.

The ioLogik 2500's built-in data logger supports FTP transfers that allows you to retrieve the CSV file stored on the SD card from a PC, if that is your end goal. Alternatively, it seems that the ioLogik 2500 can log I/O data directly to an FTP server. You could instead setup an FTP server on a PC, and the ioLogic 2500 would log the I/O data directly to the PC.

It seems that you are trying to come up with solutions with how to achieve a certain goal, but then only asking questions about a specific possible solution. Perhaps it would be best for you to take a step back and clearly explain the system at a higher level and clearly define the goal you are trying to accomplish.
Alright, so the thing is we have almost 15 RTUs having MOxa iologik 2500, and the MTU is of Honeywell, all the connection is on ModBUS TCP/IP, the RTUs are spread along approximately 500+ km distance and the MTU is in CCR, The MTU and PC are connected through Ethernet, so how can we send each RTU data over to MTU/PC to read it's log file without changing ModBUS TCP/IP.
We also cannot add any additional module or change the network

OK, so if the end goal is to simply get the RTUs' log files onto the PC, then the MTU doesn't need to be involved at all and the current Modbus/TCP communication can be left alone.

Since the PC, MTU, and RTU's are all currently on the same Ethernet network, you should be able to do FTP simultaneously while the devices are communicating Modbus/TCP, without changing any Modbus/TCP operation. I would setup an FTP server on the PC and configure each ioLogik 2500's FTP client settings to log to the PC's FTP server.

OK, so if the end goal is to simply get the RTUs' log files onto the PC, then the MTU doesn't need to be involved at all and the current Modbus/TCP communication can be left alone.

Since the PC, MTU, and RTU's are all currently on the same Ethernet network, you should be able to do FTP simultaneously while the devices are communicating Modbus/TCP, without changing any Modbus/TCP operation. I would setup an FTP server on the PC and configure each ioLogik 2500's FTP client settings to log to the PC's FTP server.
Our team read somewhere that ModBUS TCP cannot send the files but only send data packets having registers , so if we setup FTP server on PC, will the data still be sent over ModBUS TCP? IF YES, how will the data be sent?

FTP communications will have no impact on Modbus/TCP communications. They are entirely independent Ethernet communication protocols. Multiple Ethernet communication protocols can, and do, operate simultaneously and independently of one another.

Think of it like this, the computer (or phone/tablet) you're responding to this support on is very likely communicating multiple Ethernet protocols all the time. It's performing HTTP to access this website, while checking for email in the background (e.g. POP3, IMAP, EXCHANGE), while perhaps streaming music or video. All of these different Ethernet communication protocols are running simultaneously and have no impact on one another. You certainly wouldn't expect to have to stop receiving emails or stop listening to music to reply to a forum post.