Offline Simulation with EasyBuilder software

Hello everyone...
Recently I started to use WEINTEK HMI with EasyBuilder Pro software. before this, I was working with other type of HMIs like PROFACE. As we now, in the offline simulation mode in proface software, it is possible to change the addresses and see the results as shown in the picture1 (attachment). however in the EasyBuilder software, I cannot find any part to do the same in offline simulation mode. I would be so thankful if anyone can guide me with that.

Attachments

I also use the simulation in Pro-face a lot. Last year I tested a few Weintek PLC and I must say: at first it looked impressive (especially the cMT-FHDX-820) but after the testing I had to use the smaller MT8050iE.
When I started developing with that Weintek screen I immediately found that many of the features that I liked in the cMT (soft PLC functionality) were not present in the smaller, way more economic screen.
Pricewise the small screen was nice, but it lacks so many functions and features that it cannot be used for my kind of applications. The cMT is pricewise too expensive to compete with the Pro-face GP41xx screens.....

So I'll stick with Pro-face, still the best of both worlds (soft PLC functionality combined with a fair price).