Today is...
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
Watch an animation of a conveyor stacking operation demonstrating the use of a move on a gear command.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
embedded system training in bang
Part-time embedded training
1 out of 1 members thought this post was helpful...

Hi frz,

I am working for IBM in Bang as a Software Engineer. If anyone knows some training institute in Embedded systems in Bang that offers classes on weekends or evenings,
Please reply to my email id.

Thanx to all.

suseela_nitw@rediffmail.com

Hi Suseela,

Tech-Sync, A Bangalore based system design lab offers courses in Embedded Systems at Bangalore. The training includes classroom sessions and labs. The training is at New Thipsandra, parallel to Airport road, Bangalore.

You can find the details at www.BenchmarksGlobal.com and Tech-Sync.

Support.

Hi Suseela,

Pinnacle Softek offers expert training program in Embedded Systems.We help you gain experience and exposure to real time embedded Development System including Basic and Highend Tools.

Training Program includes various Microcontrollers (AT89C52, ATMEGA162, XC167, ARM), Development of Device Driver Packages, Communication Protocols, RTOS, System Design and Development Process.

Please reply to this mail or call me for more information.

Thanks,
Murali
Mobile No: 9845579652

Hi Murali,

My name is Rahul. i am working in a software company as a trainee. Thank you for the information about pinnacle softek. Can i have the fee structure and other details of the course? and also if you know any other institutes please let me know the details. Thank you.

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

The Training Period is about 4 months and the fee is Rs 25000/- only..The unique feature of Pinnacle Softek is the hands on Practical sessions and numerous projects.The Faculty are Industry experts workinng in MNC for more than 5 years.

--Murali

This is my 2nd month and i'm already getting some openings from placement divn.

you can see their ad in education times

bye
reeta

By ramakrishna d on 11 January, 2006 - 11:01 pm

Hi Reeta,

Can you give me the details of the institute.

Regards.
Ramakrishna D

Hi,
There is an institue called oasis technologies in pune. I wanted to do a course in good institue so i visited many places in india.I recently visited oasis pune and found it to be one among the best as they provide hardware for every student and their past placement record is also good. This is something which no one in india does( a bit expensive in terms of fees but worth it).

You can check their website at http://www.oasistech.co.in

Kamal

By paras singh Rathod on 15 November, 2006 - 12:41 am

Kamal,

I am also from Puna, presently residing at bangalore, I bet, you can't find a better place other than bangalore for learning embedded systems.

Sandeepani
ei labz
pinnacle software
MS Ramaiah technology institute
Everest infocom pvt ltd
mistral
cranes varsity
emblitz.com
and search yourself for atleast 100 more better embedded training institutes in bangalore more than any where in the world!

hope this info will be helpful for new engineers.

Hi Paras Singh Rathod,

Really your message is going to help for the newcomer engineers like me. Can you say what is the admission procedure in those institute? What is the avg. course fee? Do they provide campus? Plz reply soon, I'm so tense about my future. Thanks.

Dear Friend,
The pioneers of embedded training in India is Accel Group of companies.

They have a emb trg centre in pune.
for details pse visit www.accelitacademy.com

regards,
ittiran

Sir/Madam,

I am nitesh kumar srivastava at present studing in MNIT, jaipur b.tech, 3rd year.

I am interested in your training program but want to know in more details. I shall be highly obliged for your cooperation. Seeking more future correspondence,

Yours sincerely,
nitesh kumar srivastava
b.tech 3rd year
mnit, jaipur
email: nitesh. mnit @ gmail. com

By Anonymous on 27 March, 2007 - 3:04 pm

Hi nithin...

We, Cueflux, are into embedded training and located at Kathurinagar, Bangalore.
For more details, you can contact me at the following address.

Cueflux Embedded Academy
(A Division of Cueflux Technologies Pvt Ltd)
#445, 2nd Main, East of NGEF,
Kasthurinagar, Bangalore
PH: 080 25453108
mail: training@cueflux.co.in
www.cueflux.co.in

Hi guyz...

I wanna know, is there any good training institute for embedded systems in Delhi or NCR or in northern part of India?

Plz do tell me asap...
It's urgent.

Thnx in advance...

yes there is very good inst in embedded technology. It is the TICO institute of embedded technology 104 jyoti shikhar distt centre janakpuri new delhi 58 phone 25571050, mobile 9899795696. This inst provide 75 % of the course time on practicals. It was established in 2002. This Summer they have trained 100 students from different colleges from northern india even students from DC of Engg and Hod and Lecturer have joined the course.

See the web site http://www.tico-india.com

By Anonymous on 10 July, 2007 - 12:12 am

Hi kamal,

I want to know, is it necessary to have experience for doing embedded course for better future?

By satish das bangalore on 5 August, 2008 - 11:51 pm

No dear, the people are saying like we are providing h/w board or anything but they are not filling their commitment... You will get the same when your course is supposed to end.

In my view, leave Pune and try at Bangalore because after completion of the course you need a job and in Pune you won't get much openings/chance of interview.

Take your own decision, although I have completed my Embedded training from Kiona Bangalore and this is average institute.

If you require anything else you can call me... 9739056269

hi

can u give me d details of ur institute.

Regards
Sudha

http://adroitsolutions.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=28
ADROIT Solutions, #114, 1st Floor, 5th Cross, Cambridge Layout Near Sai Baba Temple, Halasuru, Bangalore-560008, Karnataka, India.

Phone: +9180 25577513 Mobile: +919886167240, +919886625032

hello reeta,
Nice to meet u. Am dinesh, completed M.Tech(communication systems), still hunting job. planning to do Embedded Systems course in bangalore. so wil u help me to get some details abt good training centres in bangalore.

Thanks
dinesh
dineshccna@gmail.com

Hi Reeta,
Check out for Emertxe Infotech for Embedded trainings. Its a venture of IISC-Bangalore Alumini, All faculties currently working in Major MNC's. Trainings are mostly practical oriented.
check http://www.emertxe.com

The course is not well planned. They have spent more time on linux internals - subsystems of linux OS. And just about 6 to 7 hours on Device drivers.

It needs to be more hands on if you intend to get confidence to deliver in your company.

Hi dinesh
I'm ananth BE electronics, doing my advanced diploma in embedded system at everest infocom, Bangalore. I think this is right place to learn embedded systems.

because I have got couple of openings for immediate placement from everest infocom placement wing.

You can attend their FREE seminar on every Friday at their premises.

Everest infocom Private Limited
738/33, 12th main, 3rd block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010
phone 080 23140344
www.everestinfo.net

hope this information helps all the people looking for good embedded insitute at bangalore

Hey,

Can you tell me how much is fee & duration?

Thanks.

The duration of the Advanced embedded course in Everest Infocom, popularly known as ei labz, is 4.5 months. Course fee is Rs. 26, 000 only.

The main advantage in ei labz is you get more campus interviews than any other institute in Bangalore.

I hope this information will be useful while choosing a better embedded training centre in B'lore.

You can reach them at http://www.eilabz.com

Bye bye,

Ananth

Hi reeta,

This is arumugam fm B'lore and I want to know from which inititute did you do the Embedded systems course.
sm_arumugam@yahoo.com

hey reeta

can u pls tell me the institute u enrolled for embedded system? my id is seema_nazeer@hotmail.com

Hi Reeta,

I am a diploma holder in Electronics working as an embedded engineer. Am intersted to do a course in Device Driver developemnt. Can you please tell me the best place place in bangalore to do this?

Thanks,
Prajeesh

Hi Reeta, Hi prajesh,

I am also a diploma guy passed 2006 passed out. Can you please advise on this embedded as I am keenly interested to do that stuff?

Here are my details, and what is going to be the fees structure? Is there any installment kind of stuff?

hemanthkumarnaidu @ gmail. com
co:9844604012

see, i have got 67 % in b.e. and my main aim is to get institute which could give me max chances of placement.

do reply to me at
amit101here @ yahoo. com
as i'm not freq visitor of this site.

Hi
We are group of Embedded industry people which provide training in embedded systems.
In addition to hardware and software training we also provide career guidance for clearance of technical interviews in embedded industry.

Contact us at
anu1764@rediffmail.com

By dayal saran on 23 May, 2007 - 12:35 am

I am a 3rd year engineering student. Could you please help me with details of institutes that can provide short term training (say 4-5 weeks) in embedded systems in Bangalore.

I will be grateful to you, if you can send me information at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Regards,
Dayal Saran

Hi,

My sincere suggestion for embedded training is IMT (Integrated Matrix Technologies) located in 9th Block Jayanagar, Bangalore, where you can justify at the end that you deserve what you were expecting the mode of teaching & Training, more over the fee structure is very nominal compared to any other embedded institutes in Bangalore, and also they are providing MICROCONTROLLER TRAINER KIT (80C51 EDK) having keyboard interface, Seven segment Display & LCD display on one Board free of cost (i.e. included in the fee what we are paying). Where no other institutes in Bangalore are providing, you will be really suprised when you know about the course fee... You should see the Training kit, it's simply amazing.

"Value for the Money that you are spending on your part."

Contact person: Rudresh.B.S
Mob: 9844153362

Regards,

Mahesh.M

Hi

Can you tell me what is the course duration and fee?

Regards,
Vijay

Hi Vijay,

The Course Duration is 4 months and Fee is Rs 25000 /- only.

Hi Vijay,

I am Binoj. I am interested in joining the embedded course but I would like to know where I can find the better institute in Bangalore. Please tell me the address so that I can join as early as posible.

Binoj

Hi Binoj,
I am Ashwini.
I know one Institute providing training in Embedded system i.e UTL-Techonologies in Banglore.
They are having three centers in Banglore.
You can also visit the web site.
web site name is http://www.utltraining.com
You will get all details through this web site.

Course duration is flexible that is 3 months.
Fee is 25000.

Hi Murali,

Could you please give the recent contact details of the Pinnacle softek, as I could not find the latest details about them.

Thanks
Sudha K.

Hi Sudha,

Please visit our website for details on embedded systems.

http://www.pinnaclesoftek.com/Embedded.htm

Please call me on 9845579652 for more details..

--Murali

Hi,
can you provide me the latest fee structure.

Regards,
Ramesh KS

By Asfetaw Abay on 8 December, 2006 - 10:26 pm

Sir/Madam,

I'm looking some special training in the following areas:
->Desiginng and implementng a microcontroller based system
->Design and implement Embedded system
->ASIC, FPGA and Cryptography

So if you or your campany able to provide for the above interest please contact me by the following address.

asfeta@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am currently working in UK and studing MSC in embedded systems design in part time.
Is it possible for me to complete embedded system design training which is of 4 months in 2 months includding projects?
Or if I come back to UK will it be possible for pinnacle software team to help complete my projects whilst I'm in UK. Please reply.

Thanks,
Shadaab

Hi,

Pls let me know the duration of the course, and the cost for the same. Do you have any course just to learn the basics for a period of 1 month or so?

Thank you...
smitha

By anand patel on 18 March, 2006 - 11:08 am

this is anand patel i want to join embedded system institute,& want to full information of embedde institute but i want daily classes institute basically i spend my maximum time in institute so please suggest me.

thanks
anand patel

If you are in bangalore please check at this no.
Gurjit Singh.
Gill Instruments Bangalore.

By Amandeep singh on 2 April, 2006 - 11:54 am

hello
i want to do any project on embedded or in device driver.
i have done six month advanced certification from ramaiya school of advanced study.i have done b-tech in electronics and instrumentation.
i am currently in bangalore.waiting for ur reply.

Amandeep singh

Hi Amandeep singh,

Please contact Pinnacle Softek India, Bangalore for Embedded Systems Training and Projects.
call Mr. Murali +91 9845579652

Contact Details:
PINNACLE SOFTEK (INDIA) LTD.
#44/45, 2nd Floor, Vinayaka complex,
Residency Cross Road,Bangalore-560025.
Voice: +91-80-2532 3574 / 5
Fax: +91-80-2532 3576

Hi Amandeep,
Check out Emertxe infotech, An IISc Alumini venture. email id is email@emertxe.com

Regards
Sadiqha - Admin
9180-57629666

Hi
I know one institute providing advanced embedded system training in Bangalore for only Rs. 18, 000/- one of my friend joined there and got out with placement in TCS.

I'm planning to join there, If more people join at a time, there we can ask discount further. any body Interested?

There Url: www.everestinfo.net

Thank u Rukki,Iam interestedi will join .my email id is madhan.naidu@gmail.com

hi, even i'm interested in the course. please lemme know about the course duration, batch timings, etc. etc. my email id is rahaman_shariff@rediffmail.com or rahamanshariff@gmail.com.

Hi,

I am m.jagadeesh varma, I am searching the institutes offering VLSI & embedded systems. I found Everest is best by reading all the posts, I think you completed your course also if you joned in May, 06. How is training in ei labs? is everestinfo & ei labs are same.

What about cranes, mr ramaiah institutes in ramaiah there is diploma course in VLSI, please help me.

My email id:varma_mj65 @ yahoo. com

Hi,

I am rajendra kumar working in a software company.
Could you pls tell me where does this institute come? How about the placement there for experienced candidates?

Hi
iSource Technologies, a total IT solution provider from Bangalore focuses on Web Enabled Embedded Products, Student Information System Software under the purview of Embedded Systems solutions.

iSource Technologies provides Quality training in area of DSP for 2-month duration full time training programmes to make fresh engineering graduates industry ready by imparting knowledge and hands on training on high-end technology. 100% Placement assured.

For further details u can mail me at buvana.mb@gmail.com

Regards
Buvana

By Anonymous on 11 April, 2006 - 9:51 pm

Hi Anand,

Contact Emertxe Infotech, Bangalore for embedded systems trainings in Bangalore. Trainings in embedded systems are offered by professionals working in world's top MNCs.
You can contact thru email@emertxe.com

By Anonymous on 25 April, 2006 - 1:23 am

there is a course on "embedded systems design using microcontrollers" during may 22,2006 to 30th may 2006 organised by instrument society of india, iisc, bangalore.
please visit

http://www.isu.iisc.ernet.in/~isoi/CourseDetials.

By Anonymous on 25 April, 2006 - 1:24 am

there is a course on "embedded systems design using microcontrollers" during may 22,2006 to 30th may 2006 organised by instrument society of india, iisc, bangalore.
please visit

http://www.isu.iisc.ernet.in/~isoi/CourseDetials.

Hi Anand,

I think the best place for Embedded training in Bangalore is Mistral. It is located in Domlur (Bangalore). Mistral's profile is given below:

Mistral Software is an ISO 9001:2000 certified and CMMi Level 3 appraised, product-realization Company, provides end-to-end services for product design and development in the embedded space.

Mistral is one of the few companies that have a solid development background in embedded systems and the same knowledge is transferred to the students. Mistral is involved in Training the corporate in embedded technology and hence has first hand feel of the requirements of the Industry.

At our embedded competency center, we expose our students to the rich expertise we have gained through Industry and our own In-house research efforts.

After undergoing the competency build up process at Mistral's we re-orient the candidates to suit specific industries such as Telecommunication, Networking, consumer/Internet appliances, Industrial Process automation, Automobile, avionics Industries.

With Best Regards
Nandini

By Anonymous on 2 July, 2006 - 6:57 pm

Hi Nandini,
Will mistral provide placement for students? pls mail me at sasi1984june@gmail.com. i need this info. pls tellme.

hi nandini am anbu i would like to join in embedded course in b'lore.will u tell me some training inst.i select c-dac and apply for it waiting for antrance exam.will u mail me some other inst with placement to this address anbu44u@yahoo.co.in

Hi Nandini,

I wanna do course in Embedded system. I've seen your letter Control.com website. In that you've Mentioned one institution named MISTRAL SOFTWARE. Can you give me the address in which it s located and also give me the full details and future prospects in embedded.

reply soon!!!
S.Anand
mob.no:+919994186500

By Sadiqha on 6 May, 2006 - 2:28 pm

Training by experts working in world's top MNCs in these fields,who also
have experience working in companies like Intel,Novell,HP etc.

Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA graduates,
who clear 2 rounds of screen test conducted by us.

Duration : 4 Months
Course Fee : Rs 25,000/-*
(you will have to pay registration fee of
Rs.1000/-(non-refundable)at the time of registration)
The rest shall be paid in 2 installments.
Current batch : 25th May, 2006
New batch : 25th June,2006

Modules included in course:

1. Adv C, Data structures (seperate modules)
2. Embedded Programming techiqnes
3. Unix device driver development(Linux)
4. Real time operating systems (Linux RTOS)
5. Unix network programming
6. Micro controller concepts and programming
7. Board level firmware development using micro controllers
and debugging
8. DISHA – A complete guide to carrier development.

Salient Features:

1.Faculties :Industry experts with good experince working in
companies like Intel,Novel,HP etc will be Training you.
2.Training fee :Lowest in the Industry
3.Quality :Best among the Industry- Embedded
4.Traing Methodology:a.70% project Oriented.
b.Every Module will have a major project apart
from miniprojects and assignments
c.Work continuously on Hardware without restriction.

About Job: All the candidates joining after passing the screen test will
be definitely placed.After the training they will be working in our
development section to work on projects while he/she is sent for placement.

Also work on projects from our development section as trainee,
if you dont get placed immediately after training period is over.

you may register for the screen test through this link,
@http://www.emertxe.com/embeddedtraining_registration.php

For complete training details (Syllabus) visit
@http://www.emertxe.com/training_modules.html

For details on faculty profiles visit
@http://www.emertxe.com/facultyprofile.html

For Student FAQ visit
@http://www.emertxe.com/faq.html

*Discount of Rs.2000/-(Two thousand only)if paid in single installment.

Regards,
Sadiqha - Admin,
Emertxe Information Technologies (P) Ltd.
No-1,9th Cross,5th Main,
Jayamahal Extension,
Bangalore-560046
Tel No:080-57629666

i'm interseted in your institute. I'm an ME in Applied Electronics passed out in 2005. Is there any chance for me to get good placement by studying in your institute? Plz let me know coz I'm very worried about my future...

By Anonymous on 24 June, 2006 - 3:02 pm

dear anand
ei labz is the perfect place to learn Embedded at banglore.

students stay whole day busy in the lab learning and working in the right embedded project.

why not you try:

call: 08023140344
www.everestinfo.net

Hi anand patel,

Please vist our web site - http://www.utltraining.com
contact no. (Pune ) - 020 - 24481707

Hi,
Emertxe Infotech, Bangalore, An IISc Alumini venture gives the best trainings in Embedded Systems. Class faculties from major MNC's give the trainings. check http://www.emertxe.com

By Anonymous on 31 May, 2006 - 5:07 pm

Students can also opt for any one the following course for 6 months & the fees will be 40,000/-
1. PGP in VLSI Design
2. PGP in Embedded Systems

Training will be given by experts working in world's top MNCs in these fields, who also
have experience working in companies like Philips & Sony etc.

Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA graduates,

Duration : 6 Months
Course Fee : Rs 40,000/-
Current batch : 17th July, 2006
New batch : 1st January,2007

Modules included in course:

a)MODULE I : Introduction to an embedded systems design (Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
(b)MODULE II : RTOS & its overview(Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
©MODULE III : Microcontroller (Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
(d)MODULE IV : Embedded system development (Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
(e)MODULE V : Networks for Embedded Systems (Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
(f)MODULE VI : DIGITAL DESIGN USING VHDL (Theory-30 hrs, Practical-30 hrs)
Introduction to an embedded systems design: (MODULE I)
(Theory-20 hrs, Practical-20 hrs)
Introduction to Embedded system, Embedded System Project Management, ESD and Co design issues in System development Process, Design cycle in the development phase for an embedded system, Use of target system or its emulator and In-circuit emulator, Use of software tools for development of an ES.
RTOS & its overview: (MODULE II)
Real Time Operating System: Task and Task States, tasks and data, semaphores and shared Data Operating system Services-Message queues-Timer Function-Events-Memory Management, Interrupt Routines in an RTOS environment, basic design Using RTOS.
Microcontroller (MODULE III)
Role of processor selection in Embedded System (Microprocessor V/s Micro-controller), 8051 Microcontroller: Architecture, basic assembly language programming concepts, Instruction set, Addressing Modes, Logical Operation, Arithmetic Operations, Subroutine, Interrupt handling, Timing subroutines, Serial data transmission, Serial data communication
Embedded system development (MODULE IV)
Embedded system evolution trends. Round - Robin, robin with Interrupts, function-One-Scheduling Architecture, Algorithms. Introduction to-assembler-compiler-cross compilers and Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Object Oriented Interfacing, Recursion, Debugging strategies, Simulators.
Networks for Embedded Systems (MODULE V)
The I2C Bus, The CAN bus, SHARC link Ports, Ethernet, Myrinet, Internet, Introduction to Blue tooth: Specification, Core Protocol, Cable replacement protocol. IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) Testability: Boundary Scan Architecture
DIGITAL DESIGN USING VHDL :- (MODULE VI)
(Theory-30 hrs, Practical-30 hrs)
Specification of combinational systems using VHDL, Introduction to VHDL, Basic language element of VHDL, Behavioral Modeling, Data flow modeling, Structural modeling, Subprograms and overloading, VHDL description of gates.
Description and design of sequential circuits using VHDL, Standard combinational modules, Design of a Serial Adder with Accumulator, State Graph for Control Network, design of a Binary Multiplier, Multiplication of a Signed Binary Number, Design of a Binary Divider.
Register- transfer level systems, Execution Graph, Organization of System, Implementation of RTL Systems, Analysis of RTL Systems, Design of RTL Systems. Data Subsystems, Storage Modules, Functional Modules, Data paths, Control Subsystems, Micro programmed Controller, Structure of a micro programmed controller, Micro instruction Format, Micro instruction sequencing, Micro instruction Timing, Basic component of a micro system, memory subsystem. I/O subsystem, Processors, Operation of the computer and cycle time. Binary Decoder, Binary Encoder, Multiplexers and De multiplexers, Floating Point Arithmetic-Representation of Floating Point Number, Floating Point Multiplication.

INDUSTRY ORIENTED PROJECT – ONE MONTH

TRAINING METHODOLOGY

We plan to structure our programs which are not around a curriculum but a complete Educational methodology which fills the gap between VLSI Design & Embedded Systems job requirement and basic engineering course. It also helps to create innovative and curious minds with a vision for future. Join us as students, educators, and curious observers or as anybody who has a stake in the future of technology.

In this process, distortions are bound to occur; gaps in the process of learning, teaching and the technological market requirement and expectations are bound to appear. Especially in a field like VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, where not only the study of past but the vision for future is a must.

Our attempt here is to walk beside the students, and relive the excitement of discovering what we these days either assume or accept without much argument. It is a common saying that necessity is the mother of invention. Did all knowledge that mankind now possesses, arise from physical needs alone? Or is curiosity also a need of human beings, as critical as their physical needs. In our view, it is man's physical needs combined with his metaphysical needs that led to the pursuit and accumulation of knowledge.

Learning approach consists of several distinct stages. These stages are designed to add significant value to the candidates' understanding of the subject in an incremental manner. It is consistency of performance of students as well as the academic rigor of the program, which make the courses intellectually stimulating, exciting and challenging.

Placement

We assure potential employers that our students after 6 months of rigorous technical training meet your needs and expectations. We want potential employers to visit our Campus and derive lasting benefits from it.

We believe that the more you learn about VLSI Design & Embedded Systems Technology, its teaching / training methodology and other benefits, the greater your satisfaction will be.

Here we offer Placement assistance to all students who have successfully completed the Post Graduate Program course. The assistance offered is as follows:
 All eligible students first register for Placement.
 Students are provided with Career Guidance and Placement Preparation Sessions.
 Interviews are arranged with prospective employers based on aptitude and career aspirations of the students.

Students can be successfully placed after PGP in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems in companies like Intel, Agilent Technologies, Analog Devices, CG-CoreEL, Purple Vision, Insight Electronics Bangalore, DRDO, Wipro, Texas Instruments, FreeScale, Motorola, Samsung, ,Sony, IBM ISL,L&T Emsys ,Mentor Graphics, Textrononix, and many more in hundred's......

With the confidence of Quality Knowledge & Skill sets we impart, we provide 100% job guarantee or your money back.

For any further query feel free to contact us at :
080- 28429738 or 080-32923273 (Mrs. Someshwari)
Email us at bangalore@seas.edu.in

By Anonymous on 4 June, 2006 - 2:36 pm

i have just completed my b.tech in electronic &communication engineering& iwant to join in embedded system. i want know the complete details the cource.

By Anonymous on 14 July, 2006 - 9:51 am

Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd provides expert training in Design and Development of Embedded Systems.

Training Module #1 AT89S52 Microcontroller based Design
Training Module #2 ATMEL AVR Microcontroller based Design
Training Module #3 ARM7TDMI Microcontroller based Design

Each Module covers
-> Fundamentals,
-> Hardware design,
-> Hardware definitions,
-> Device Drivers,
-> Protocols (UART,I2C,SPI,CAN,USB,ETHERNET)
-> Input Sensing(Digital & Analog Inputs),
-> Output Control (Displays,Relays,Motors etc)
-> Real Time Operating System
-> Debugging (Simulator and ICE)
-> Unit testing
-> Integration

The Course duration is 5 months(with 3Projects) and Fee is Rs 25000/- only.

For more information Please call : 9845579652

--Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd
2nd Floor, Vinayaka Complex,
44/45,Residency Road Cross,
Bangalore-25
Ph: 080 25323574

By Anonymous on 14 July, 2006 - 9:51 am

Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd provides expert training in Design and Development of Embedded Systems.

Training Module #1 AT89S52 Microcontroller based Design
Training Module #2 ATMEL AVR Microcontroller based Design
Training Module #3 ARM7TDMI Microcontroller based Design

Each Module covers
-> Fundamentals,
-> Hardware design,
-> Hardware definitions,
-> Device Drivers,
-> Protocols (UART,I2C,SPI,CAN,USB,ETHERNET)
-> Input Sensing(Digital & Analog Inputs),
-> Output Control (Displays,Relays,Motors etc)
-> Real Time Operating System
-> Debugging (Simulator and ICE)
-> Unit testing
-> Integration

The Course duration is 5 months(with 3Projects) and Fee is Rs 25000/- only.

For more information Please call : 9845579652

--Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd
2nd Floor, Vinayaka Complex,
44/45,Residency Road Cross,
Bangalore-25
Ph: 080 25323574

I am currently doing my final sem B-tech ECE. I would like to know about is there any course starting after july 25 since here the sem will be officially over by that time. Can u also tell the syllabus of the VLSI course...

Please contact CEDTI, Calicut and CDAC, TVM

jowan2008 at rediffmail. com

By Anonymous on 13 June, 2006 - 12:19 am

Hi

I got embedded training from ei labz, I think they are No. 1 embedded training company in Bangalore.
now I got Placed in Philips.

You can visit their website:
http://www.everestinfo.net

Hi
Thankz for suggesting me to join ei labz, I and my friend both went and inquired there with on going batch. They are satisfied with the training and placement assistance.

Through this great website www.control.com I got very useful information. Thank u control.com

By Anil mitra on 4 July, 2006 - 10:24 am

hi
Thanx for your coment on everest infocom popularly known as ei labz.

Recently I attended a one week seminar on vxworks, its great training and great placement assistance.

I heard that they started online student forum to assist students. can any body get their website address.

I am not able to find it on their website

Hi,

as i know C-DAC and ei labz are best embedded training institute for embedded system and VLSI training.

because I got training from ei labz and currently working in C-DAC.

visit: http://www.everestinfo.net
or http://www.cdac.in

By Divya S. Kumar on 27 August, 2006 - 1:39 pm

hi

I am fresh BE electronics graduate, from west Bengal want to join Basic embedded systems course in Bangalore

Any body please assist me

Yours

Divya S. Kumar

plz send me email:
divya.s@indiatimes.com

By Ragini Uthappa on 25 November, 2006 - 8:50 pm

hi
Its Ragini Uthappa from coorg. I am BE (E&C) from VTU, I got training from ei labz, Bangalore.
I hope this is best institute compare to 100s of other institutes, exists every nook and corner of this town.

try your luck, you may get the admission

bye

hi
i bet CDAC is better than eilabz

you vist both places to check yourself

bye

hi

be it ei labz or C-DAC, i think bangalore is right place to learn, because All the sources to learn embedded systems are available at bangaore.

Hi
Its rema from ei labz, i saw you people blogging about the best embedded training institute.

I suggest all of you to come down to our office and get full details about our advanced diploma in Embedded systems, duration of 4.5 months, with 100% jobs Guarantee.

Call us at 080 23140344

or

I hope you can find better place to study embedded systems

Hi, this is Malik. Currently I am doing final year B-Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation and it will be completed on May 2007. I want to do a course in Embedded systems. Is it helpful to my branch? Is your institute need entrance test. What kind of companies need me?

Please send an immediate reply.

Hi Friends,
I did my B.tech in ECE branch. I would like to join Embedded Systems training in Bangalore.As per our senior's feedback, Cranes and Pinnacle Softek are the best training Centers in the City.Can anyone tell me more details regarding these centers.

Thanking You All
Krishna

By Pinnacle Softek India on 18 July, 2006 - 4:02 pm

Krishna,

Thank You very much for your interest in Pinnacle Softek India, Bangalore.

Admissions are going on for next Batch starting on 2nd August. Please bring your latest resume when You step into the center. You can also attend free seminar on Embedded Systems on Sunday 23rd July. Call 9845579652 to confrim your participation.

Thanks,

Pinnacle Softek India
www.pinnaclesoftek.com

Hi krishna,

i too heard about Cranes, but the fee there is 36000, is it worth.. can u help me to find the best institute in bangalore for embedded system.. i just completed my b.tech in ECE from kerala, and now i wanna specialize in Embedded S/M... please reply me on just4danish@gmail.com
or ring me in 9986324315

Dinesh,

I joined in Pinnacle Softek,Bangalore. The course fee is Rs 25000/- only. The training is conducted by Mr. Murali (Advanced Software Engineer in Delphi Technical Center India) and his team. They are providing hardware tools in 1:1 not in shared manner. I spend almost full day there and working on Real Time Tools.

We can do many projects!!

I think this is the best place as he has 8 years of experience in embedded systems and worked for
Motorola in the past.

Krishna
Bangalore

Hi All,

I did my Embedded Systems Training in Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd and got placed in Honeywell.

I suggest Pinnacle is the best as the training and projects are handled under most experienced people in the domain.

To get a job in Embedded Systems, one has to work on projects under the best guidance.

All the best!!
Shilpa

Dear Shilpa,

I am Altaf. I done my B.E. in Electronics And Telecommunication Stream this year only. I am a average student. I want to join the best institute for Embeded system.

I read your views on the Pinnacle institute.
Is it the best institute? Hows there Placement?
I m in a dilema, plz give me the Feedback about institute.

If possible give me your mail add or contact number.
My mail add is altaf_turak@yahoo.com
and contact no is 09980799569.

Thanking You
Regards
Altaf

The best training for Embedded Systems in Bangalore is available at "eXpertonet Systems", website: http://www.expertonet.com/training/
email: training@expertonet.com

They are a product development company and have renowned Embedded System Experts associated with them in founding & mentoring capacity. They also train for corporates, and in between they run limited batches for students for their internal & other requirements, so in a way if you perform well you can get a job straight away.

By phani bhushan on 18 July, 2006 - 8:42 am

hi

i am from a pg student from rec, warangal.
there is a course on embedded in iisc, bangalore.
profieciency institute offers the course in iisc. u can join the course.

bye,
phani bhushan
bangalore

hi please give me more details about this training at IISC.

hi phani bhusan,
i am m.jagadeesh varma from hyderabad, is it is diploma course or m.tech course i wrote GATE BUT i am electronics & Inmstrumentation student so we have no chance to get embedded systems in m.tech.

please tell me course details, admission criteria, i have completed my graduation.

Hi,

We at Emertxe Information Technologies are very happy to inform you regarding the opening of our new infrastructure for Embedded Systems and Systems Programming Training.

The new state of the art, air conditioned classrooms are equipped with latest top of the line embedded boards with many more value added
services. We have expert faculties who are working in the Industry in the Embedded systems domain. We provide highly practical, interactive and industry oriented training with ample amount of opportunity to work on live projects with our development team.

For more details on our faculty please visit
http://www.emertxe.com/facultyprofile.html

We believe the real quality and success of the training is measured by the placement record and it is very well reflected in our excellent placement record. We have got our students placed in top-class companies soon after finishing our training. We have a separate placement cell with exclusive tie-ups in the Industry. For more details on our placement record please visit:
http://www.emertxe.com/placement.html

"Emertxe Advanced Technical Forum", a part of Emertxe Information Technologies (P) Ltd is the creation of a group of industry experts who are alumnus of IISc-Bangalore, IITs and NITs, working in world's top MNCs in both hardware as well as software. For more details on our Technical Forum visit http://www.emertxe.com/technicalforum.html

For any queries feel free to contact:
Sadiqha - Admin,
Emertxe Information Technologies Pvt Ltd.
(An IISc Alumni Venture)
No-1, 9th Cross, 5th Main,
Jayamahal Extension,
Bangalore- 560046

Tel no: 080-65629666 / 41289576,
Mobile: 09945698356.
URL : http://www.emertxe.com

suseela

i'm also working in IBM Hyderabad, I recently finished a course on embedded systems at ei labz, bangalore.

i think ei labz is best in bangalore to learn embedded, vlsi and DSP.

faculty members Linto, kirthi and shreyamsa are good.

RTOs, ARM and vxworks are majars in embedded training.

visit them at http://www.everestinfo.net

bye

By Anonymous on 1 August, 2006 - 6:33 am

Hi All,

Pinnacle Softek (India) Limited offers expert training in Embedded Systems Design and Development at Bangalore Center.

At Pinnacle, We Provide

High Quality Training.
->Training by qualified and experined Engineers.
->Real Time Embedded Cross Development System.
->Frequent Seminars in Latest Developments.
->Fully Equipped Lab Facility.
->Projects (Following the Development Process).

Guide to make Good Resume, build confidence and provide tips to succeed in the Interviews.

For More info, step in to our Center with your latest resume!

Thanks to All,
Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd

By Bhanu Sharma on 3 August, 2006 - 12:47 pm

There are only 3 companies giving in-depth training in Embedded systems at our great IT city Bangalore!

1. ei labz,

2. Manvish,

and

3. Mistral

check them before you join

bye

hi,

I am dhruvan from chennai. i have certain doubts regarding embedded institutes. Please can u give ur contact no or email id? my id is dhruvraja@gmail.com. Please can u tell ur opinion about cranes software. thank u... bye.

HI every body!

These are India's Top Four Embedded and VLSI Training Institutes

Have an EDGE over others!

CDAC
Mistral
MS Ramaiah Insitute
ei labz

How!

because we 4 all are working for L&T emsys, Mysore, currently drawing Salary of Rs. 7.5 lac PA got training in above institutes at Bangalore.

Bye

Renuka, Abhilasha, Rupali kamat, and Shridharan

plz gimme web addresses of remaining 3.
i know add of c-dac.

my email id is tejas_ch@rediffmail.com
thanx

Hi everyone,

I did my Embedded Course in WEST Pvt. Ltd. Really they are well cooperative in providing good assistance.

Web site: http://www.thewestech.com

All the best

Bye

By Anonymous on 24 April, 2007 - 1:19 am

Hi Keerthi,

I am very interested in joining embedded system course. Would you pls tell me something more abt. that institute?

Bye.

Hi,

I think the best Institute in Chennai is WEST.
Becoz They are providing good training and good lab in Embedded and RTOS. I had finised the course in Embedded in WEST. They are also doing Final year students project

Address: Wirelss Embedded Solutions And Technologies Private Limited (WEST),
10,Garment Complex,
T.V.K.Industrial Estate,
Near to Le-Maridein Hotel)
Guindy,
Chennai-32.

keerthidevi_82@yahoo.co.in

hi

my name is sheik.
thanks for ur intrest for us.
i heared about these institutes.
i am an average student, having 63%.
if i joined in these instutes, can i get job?
plz tell about placements.
i mean what is chance of selection?
do u know about crane's institute?
if plz reply me my id is sheik_bujji@yahoo.co.in

hi
my name is seshu, completed B.Tech,i want to join in embedded systems, so i want to know about ms ramaiah institute. my email id is seshu_32@yahoo.co.in

hi i am siva from chennai..
can i have your contact id or phone nos

hi everyone,

Thank 4 the interest shown by u. i am dhruvan from chennai. my email id is dhruvraja@gmail.com.
can i have your contact id or phone nos.?

bye...
dhruvan

Hi Everybody,

Can you please suggest me some very good VLSI projects providing centre in Banglore?

regards,
suresh

Hi to everyone,

As a fresher I am struggling a little bit to find the best institute. I am interested to join diploma course in VLSI. Among these or any other EXCEPT CDAC, which is better institute & economical one. I want to spend my complete time in institute only. Please provide fee and batch details if you know.

My mail id is
varma_mj65 @ yahoo. com

Please help me with this situation.

By Anonymous on 18 June, 2007 - 1:08 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm ravi shukla b.tech 3rd year student of u.p.technical university. I want to have traning in embedded systems in Banglore. Is there any 2 month course for 3rd year students which assures the placements?

Check Emertxe Infotech, Bangalore.

Hi,
Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd, Bangalore provides expert training in Design and Development of Embedded Systems.

For more Information on Training Modules and placements, Please visit our Center or call +91 9845579652

Best Wishes
Suresh
http://pinnaclesoftek.com/training.htm

Hi
I'm Jwala working in Tcs, Bangalore

I got my embedded training at eilabz Bangalore

Its really best training with good assistance from faculty members.

visit http://www.emblitz.com

get more details

bye

By Manav Sharma on 22 August, 2006 - 6:10 pm

Hi Jwala

I tried to visit the web site http://www.emblitz.com
but Its not opening. could you Give me proper URL, so I can visit them?

Bye.

manav

you can try with http://www.everestinfo.net

you can get all the information about embedded training at bangalore.

bye

ei labz is teaching advanced embedded systems, can you get any body teach basic embedded, so people like me can join

bye

Hi,
I got trained in Pinnacle Softek (India) Ltd, Bangalore and got placed in Wipro.

To get succeed in Embedded systems,We need to involve in Real time Development System and enhance our implementation skills.

I have already trained in Hyderabad and couldnt have hands on.As per my friends suggestion, I joined in Pinnacle.

Mr Murali is having good experince and he is handling training in Pinnacle.

For those who plan their career in Embedded Systems, Pinnacle Softek is the Best Place.

All the Best
Praveen

Dear Praveen,

I was going through your comment and would like to have a discussion with you regarding Pinnacle Softek. Can I have your mail or mobile number?

Or please mail me your contact at altaf_turak@yahoo.com, Mobile # 9980799569.

I am planning to join either EI Labz or Pinnacle. Before zeroing on any institute, I would like to take recommendation from the people like you who have done their training there.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks n Regards...
Altaf

dear altaf
I suggest you to join EI Labz, because they are not only into trainig they are into majar embedded development projects where you will get real exposure to industry.

bye

Dear supriya,

How is the placement there? I want 2 get a good industry experience and want them 2 place me since there r very few openings in this field.

bye
dhruvan

Check out http://www.mapletechproductions.com for information on Staccato(TM)-A Software Design Method and Architecture for Embedded Systems. Notice that the Staccato(TM) Crossroads SDK will be available soon. The first part of this program is sponsered by IEEE Computer Society and is also available from Expert Now IEEE. Good luck in your embedded system career!

Mapletech Productions

hi
Why you pay money, when it is avilable free.

Basic embedded training in bangalore is FREE
It is full day training covering Important topics of 8051, ARM, RTOs

I and my friend Sudha attended this FREE trainig.

Its realy a worth training for electronics graduates.

All you have to do is register yourself for complete one day workshop at eilabz.

visit them at: http://www.everestinfo.net

Bye

By raveendra jain on 29 October, 2006 - 1:56 pm

hi
Its good that its FREE! Embedded training at bangalore

but can you get eilabz phone no. and address so i can join.

also tell me other than ei labz which are other training institutes.

GREETINGS FROM KNOWX INNOVATIONS PVT LT.

WE ARE DEVELOPMENT CENTER WORKING ON EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND TELECOM DOMAINS.

WE HIRE FRESHERS FROM BE/BTECH WITH ELECTRONICS/ELECTRICAL/CS/IT BRANCHES AS PROJECT TRAINEE ENGINEERS, WE TRAIN THEM AND OBSERVE ON OUR ROLES.

MORE INFO CALL 99456 96526, SANJAY.
www.knowxindia.com

I want to know the details about embedded training in KNOWX INNOVATIONS PVT LT.
Sanjay. I have completed B.E in Electronics and Communication in feb 2004 and Advanced PG Diploma in VLSI sep 2004. searching for job.

By vikas khare on 4 November, 2006 - 3:48 pm

Respected Sir,
I am coming to Bangalore on 20th.NOV.How I can contact you?

vikas khare
M.N:09993204088

ei labz phone numbers, i do not have but i have website links

http://www.eilabz.com or http://www.emblitz.com

hope you can get phone numbers from the websites.

bye

By rahul mehta on 13 December, 2006 - 1:16 am

Hi,

Wonderful embedded courses are available at Swarsha in Bangalore at very affordable costs... We are a group of 4 who attended their C++ workshop which ran for 3 days. It cost us 1500 per head. The positive part is their course covers it from architecture point of view... and all of us are placed in MNCs now....

You can call 9900654616 for details.

Hi,

I am a new embedded systems programmer. I am interested in getting a crash course into embedded systems programming. I am looking for somebody or some institution that is interested in providing me e-learning based training. I would appreciate if somebody could guide me to such a person or an institution.

I have come across http://www.emblitz.com

they are providing online training program on embedded system design. can any body tell me about their experience.

Regards,

Hi,

Embedded Systems is an expert field wherein the engineer is responsible to understand the customer requirements, design the suitable hardware, work on the development tools and start building software, test and validate.

I dont think any kind of on-line training without handson would help you. As a beginner to the field, you need to spend more time in building concept and work on labs under expert guidance.

Murali C
Project Manager,
Pinnacle Softek India
Bangalore
Mobile: 9845579652

Hi Murali,

I am a 2002 pass out. I have been working as a Test engineer in a reputed s/w company. Since my engineering days I was interested in embedded systems but somehow got into a different field. I would like to know if it is meaningful for me to switch from my current job and start and get into embedded systems, paying so much and then studying on weekends?

By Rachana patel on 29 October, 2006 - 1:57 pm

Hi
Its realy a good online course on embedded systems but why dont you join their class room training at bangalore.

Advanced diploma in embedded system design and Advanced diploma in VLSI design are the most popular courses they are offering.

visit: http://www.emblitz.com

for more details

bye

Hi,
Learning embedded systems online is just like learning swimming online!. You need lots of Handson practical work before you can call yourself embedded systems programmer.

jay

Is there any good Embedded Systems/VLSI training Institute in Chennai?

Can I still got for it if I have no option as I stay in Pune and there is no part time course available, and also I don't want to leave my job and go for the course?

Check Emertxe Infotech- an IISc Alumni venture, It has the most effective methodology of training, i have ever come across. Training all embedded courses is given by experts in embedded industry. As far as i have seen and experienced. I can vouch it provides best embedded course compared to any embedded institutes. Their site is http://www.emertxe.com

By Raghavendra on 22 December, 2006 - 2:57 am

Hi Suseel,

This is Raghavendra from Delphi Automotive Systems...

May I ask in which field you are interested in Embedded Systems? And what are your goals???

By Vimal Biswas on 9 February, 2007 - 2:09 pm

Hi,

I have visited over 20 Embedded Institutes in Bangalore. Finally I have short listed only 3 Institutes.

1) Ms Ramaiah
2) ei labz
3) cranes

You too search for best training institute, before you join.

Regards

Vimal

Hi,

I have heard Cranes is also good Institute, and after reading above comments, I feel eilabz is also good,
but does anyone know about weekend classes in these institues and the course fee?

By Anonymous on 3 June, 2007 - 6:32 pm

Hi, i am revathi,
yes there is weekend batchs also, that is saturday & sunday. & the fee structure is
one shot payment--37000/- & for installment --14000/- X 3 equall months = 42000

hi, i am jagadeesh varma. I have completerd my graduation in electronics & Instrumentation. presently i am in hyderabad. I dont know much deatails about training institutes in banglore.. What about

-kiona for vlsi & embedded systems
-pinnacle
-emertex
-ICIT(UNIVERSITY OF PUNE)

PLEASE HELP ME presently i am searching though net only from few days, suggest best institute among the institutes and economical one also. i have no inputs from banlore.

thanks in advance

Jagadessh,

This is Altaf Turak. I was also in dilemma in choosing the best institute for Embedded Systems. Finally I joined Pinnacle Softek.

Training is excellent and more prioirity is given to concept building and Implementations.

I strongly recommend pinnacle for Embedded Systems.

-Altaf

one company, dhanyath infosytem, is giving traning embedded system, Networking and DSP in bangalore for more information pls contact
080-23415456 mobile: 98441-05060

Rgds
DIS

Hi,

I don't know if I am suggesting an economical embedded course or not, you better check Oasis Technologies Pune at http://www.oasistech.co.in. It looks they have the best embedded infrastructure in this country.

kanoj

hi friends can u plz tell ur experience of ei-labz, and more about it.

thanks in advance.
sanjay

Hi all,

I see a lot of institutes. Maybe EI Labz is the best. Any suggestion?

By keerthidevi on 23 April, 2007 - 6:37 am

Hi,
I did my Embedded Systems Training in Westtech. Pvt.Ltd. I suggest West is the best as the training and projects are handled under most experienced people in the domain.

keerthidevi_82@yahoo.co.in

Hello guys,

I am Shubhasis, working in a software firm as a trainee software engineer. I am interested in an embedded course which would pay an emphasis on smart card domain. Which institute to opt is again a problem... so do tell me about the best institute in Bangalore and should be nearby to Indiranagar.

By Anonymous on 3 May, 2007 - 12:14 am

I have done my embedded course and Real time operations course in West pvt. ltd. Really they are providing good teaching and good lab works.

Those who are looking for a best embedded institute in chennai, West is the best institute.

http://www.thewesttech.com

gurur.online@gmail.com

By shiva krishna on 6 May, 2007 - 12:29 pm

Hi frnd,
This is shiva krishna...Iam working for FLEXTRONICS in B'lor....I heard that WAVEAXIS and ISM institutions wil offer Embedded Course better than any other...check it out....

Hi shiva,

You can check with dhanyathinfosystem.com for embedded and DSP training.

080-23415456 -9844105060

Rgds,
DIS

By sreekanth chakravarthi on 18 May, 2007 - 10:53 pm

Hi suseela,

It's me, Sreekanth, and I am software developer on .NET platform. One of my friend want to learn embedded systems. Can you tell me the details of institutes who provides embedded training in Bangalore.

My number 9900245126. If you need, you can contact me at this number.

Thanks and regards,
Sreekanth.C

By Ananth Krishna on 21 May, 2007 - 10:07 pm

Hi,

My name is Anantha Krishna, am working in infosys as a tech associate. I am thinking to change my domain to embedded domain. Can anyone please suggest, can I move to this domain if I am just a diploma holder in future course of days? If I complete any project on embedded will I get a good job? Please respond to my email id, Ananth_krishna1985 @ yahoo. co. in

Regards,
Ananth Krishna

Hi sir,

I am interested for embedded system or software testing training in Banglore. But I want information about good inst. detail with fees and timing, etc.

By Anonymous on 12 June, 2007 - 10:25 pm

Hi,

Pinnacle Softek (India) Provides expert training in Embedded Systems & Solutions. The Training is executed by Mr. Murali (Advanced Software Engineer, Delphi). The High priority is for Practical Implememtations.

To have the actual feel of Core Embedded Systems, Pinnacle Softek is the best place.

Email: info@pinnaclesoftek.com
Mobile: 9845579652

By jhon kuta on 9 July, 2007 - 11:49 pm

I'm Jhon kuta, doining my advanced progarm in Embedded systems at EI Labz, Bangalore. I have found so many sites online that claim to provide effective embedded training in Bangalore, but none has compared to the EI Labz Courses, Practice Tests and Study Guides available on their website. The 24/7 customer service just enhances the value of their service! It's truly the premier choice.

Hi

dhanyath infosystem offering courses on multimedia,networking,device drivers & j2me, live project on cutting edge technologies .for more details contacts 08023415456/9844105060
regads
DIS

By Anonymous on 12 June, 2007 - 9:58 pm

Has anyone had their embedded systems training from IT SEERS Software P.Ltd? (http://www.itseers.com) They seem to provide 3 months 8 hrs/day training with no upfront fee. The fee would be the first month salary after we get a job. I'm planning to takeup a course there. I would like to have any advice pls. How about the entrance test. Is it quite easy to get in?

There is an MNC in B'lore which offers training in embedded systems (2 months) and places them there itself. They also have their training wings in Trichy and Chennai in Tamilnadu. They also conduct .NET, Java trainings other than embedded.

Web site: http://www.dhsinformatics.com
Chennai & Trichy contact: 9884794729

It is from the group of an MNC named Intersoft...
new batch starts by July 1st.

Wishes,
sathya, trichy

Hai sathya,

I am yuvaraj from Trichy. I am the BDM of DHS Informatics Pvt Ltd. Thanks for your wishes.
If any body wants to join the course please contact this number: 98847-94729.

Thank you...

By Rejoy Mathew on 26 June, 2007 - 5:06 pm

I am Rejoy Mathew, undergone a training in Embedded Systems. Now I am doing some projects with my friend. can anybody help me to get some live projects based on Embedded Systems???

Pls reply me or contact 9980025120

By Anonymous on 8 July, 2007 - 11:13 pm

Hi Rejoy,

Emertxe Infotech - Bangalore, a venture of IISc-Bangalore Alumni, which has the best faculties for core embedded systems trainings.

Indepth training is given in Advanced C, Data Structures in the first phase, Linux internal as the middle layer module and complete practical training in 4 Domain specific modules:
1. LINUX RTOS on ARM9
2. Linux Device Drivers
3. Microcontroller programming
4. Unix network programming

Next batch starts on July 14th 2007. Visit http://www.emertxe.com for more details.

Better you can contact for dhanyathinfosystem, Banglore... They work with Embedded systems, multimedia & Networking... with cutting edge projects. Contact 08023415456/98441-05060

Rgds
DIS

eTI Labs is a new venture and first of its kind in India, supported by IT, IIT and IISC veterans focusing on high technology training and R & D services in mobile, wireless and semiconductor space.

Most of the team members have IIT, IISC and IT Industry background and we are confident that our training methodologies help every aspirant to gain advanced technical knowledge in considerably less period.

Training Programs (Diploma/Modular):

1. Embedded Software
Embedded C Programming
Designing and Programming with ARM
Linux Device Driver Programming
Linux Kernel Understanding and Development
Real Time Operating Systems Programming
Windows CE Programming

For more info, contact us
info etilabs.com / 080 - 3247 8181 , 2679 6712

eTI Labs Pvt. Ltd.
290, 2nd Floor, 100 Feet Ring Road,
7th Block, 4th Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Bangalore - 560085. India.
www.etilabs.com

hi suseela,

we are offering embedded training in our institute for more information call me.

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh Reddy R

By Anonymous on 26 July, 2007 - 10:10 pm

My name is Ambika, got trained at Pinnacle Softek and placed in Wipro Technologies. Embedded Systems is all about Basic Electronics, Microcontrollers, C Programming, Protocols and RTOS. We need expert guidance not only in learning but also in Implementations. The most experienced faculty in Pinnacle Softek provide the best part of the training and Projects.

The advantage of Pinnacle is that the faculty are not part time executers, they also help us in Lab and we are not allowed to leave until we complete the assigned module every day.

I got the placement as they promised me. I am very happy!!

I wish You all the Best.

-Ambika

Hi Friend,

In Koramangala, Bangalore there is one training division by name DHS Informatics Pvt. Ltd. They are offering Embedded Training on evenings and weekends. Contact Mr. Rajan. +91 98451 66723. http://www.dhsinformatics.com. One of my relation studied there and placed at good company.

All the best
With Regards,
Sharan

Hi sharan,

Can you please specify the fee structure... and if that institute offers any course only on Sunday...

You can contact me at gunja. khandelwal @ gmail. com

Not sure in Bangalore, but I heard of an institute in Hyderabad. It is Adroit Technosoft.

Hi,

Here in Bangalore, "emertxe info tech pvt limited" offers embedded course for working professionals like you. Really they are good in training.

Hi,

I am a working embedded engineer, but my training was from a loser institute. I'm earning 3.5 Lac p.a. but know very little. I've time to spare only after 6 pm Mon-Sat and Sundays are free. I want to take an embedded course from a reputed institute and good placement... someone advise please.

Hi,

Contact Cueflux Embedded Academy for your training or skill-set upgradation requirements in Embedded Technology.

At Cueflux Embedded Academy, curriculum is designed using the expertise of highly qualified and senior embedded professionals, who have around 20+ years of experience in Embedded Technology, keeping in view the current and future demand for embedded engineers.

Good placement assistance also is provided.

For further details contact at 9900751000 or mail at training@cueflux.co.in

Umesh.P
Engineer - Support

--------------------------------------------------------------
Embedded Software Development Sys Pvt Ltd.
#482, HMT Layout, 80 Feet Road, R.T.Nagar
Bangalore 560 032. India.
EmailId: umeshp@esds.in
sales@esds.in

Tel: +91-80-2343 9023
Fax:+91-80-2343 0219
visit us: http://www.esds.in

You can join Ramaya College for Advance studies
Don't join these small institutes you will suffer a lot

By Niranjan on 13 May, 2008 - 1:46 am

All,

eTI Labs is a new training institute which offers advanced technical training on embedded systems, Linux Kernel, Device drivers, mobile applications and VLSI. The mentors are high caliber, industry experience worked in both India and USA.

Please visit http://www.etilabs.com for more information and contact details.

Once you visit their training/lab location, you would figure out how promising they are.

All,

It is our friend's company, where the working people joined together to make a better training hub. People have 8-12 years of experience in industry and they own many patents regarding the embedded application and concepts.

Visit their web site at http://elegancetech.co.in/

You have to pass their written test to join their training classes.

You can mail your resume to
training@elegancetech.co.in
contact 9480493940

Hai,

For best embedded course join XTS Chennai. For your embedded development and R&D wireless modules, RFID readers, USB dedicated chips are also available.
www.xts.in, www.xeontechnologysolutions.com.

Hai,
Dhanyath infosystem is given training on emebedded system& networking, project are based on industrial requirement, that are on diverse drivers, different codecs etc

for more info pls contact
dhanyath infosystem
080-23607806/9844105060

in banglore best embedded institute is I.S.M
They have good infrastructure, lab, library books,and the most important good placement department. if u want more details contact 9916381362

Dear Student,

Greetings from Gill Instruments! We are glad to inform you about the 7th Industrial hands-on Training Programme for Embedded System Design. Gill Instruments is a partner in the TI India University Program. This is an intensive Program of 4 months duration, starting from Oct 1, 2008. It is suitable for students who are looking for practical experience on designing embedded systems. The training is suitable for B.E./M.E./M.Tech students with background in digital design, computer organization, and computer programming. The program is based on the Texas Instruments MSP430 and TMS470 ARM7 processor. From time to time we will be calling experts from TI and other companies also for training.

The program will be conducted at Gill Instruments' facility, Electronics City Bangalore. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the program.

Your Partner for Success

Gill Instruments is a premier Design House and training partner for Texas Instruments India, delivering world-class solutions in the field of Embedded Systems. We are pleased to announce our 7th Industrial Training program for B.E/M.Tech students who are keenly interested in building knowledge and skills for the real world.

Program Highlights
Backed by 10 years of experience in the design and training services, the key areas we cover in the course are:

- MSP430 Microcontroller and its architecture & Peripherals
- TMS470 architecture & Peripherals
- Basics of Embedded System Design
- Bio-medical Systems
- Sports goods
- Wireless Sensor Netwok
- Agriculture
- Security System
- Automotive
- Process Control
- Advanced Communication Protocol
- Industrial Systems
- Digital Filter

Program Fee
The course fee is Rs. 25000/- and does not include meals, travel, or stay; these are the responsibility of the student.

To confirm your seat please send an initial Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of Gill Instruments Pvt. Ltd. before 30th of September 2008. For any clarifications, please call or write to me.

Program Date: 6th October to January 31, 2009.

Regards,
Gurjeet Singh Gill
(Director/Design Head) Gill Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No.110-O/1, Phase-1, Electronics City,
Bangalore Karnataka 560100.INDIA
Office: +91 80 41103173
Mobile: +91 9886445465
http://www.gill-instruments.com
Get the Knowledge & Skills for real world!