MCP-M (MOSCAD)

A

Abdul Mohsen

Good day all,
First, which Modbus software is capable to read of MCP-M, and how to configure it (by picture if it’s possible)?
Second, what is MCP-M configuration of Port 2 or 3?
Third, Is there any Modbus sofware configured by Visual Basic ver.6?

I thank you for your attention, and we hope to receive your early reply

Best regards,
Abdul Mohsen

Hello, the software is MCP-M Toolbox. I have to configure an MCP-M too. did you get any answers? I have a corrupted copy of MCP-M Toolbox, where can I find another copy?

I need to change the database definition of an MCP_M, in order to add a table.

Thank you very much

Greetings

N

Nguyen Ngoc Tua

Hi friends,
I am a member in Vietnam. Please help me to solve a problem with MCP-M board.

We are Da Nhim - Ham Thuan - Da Mi hydro power company. We have built a flood warning system with MCP-M (CPU-400) at the central station and MOSCAD-L at the remote site. The system includes one central station and four warning stations. Now, the RS232 port of MCP-M board (port 2 which is used to connect to master computer) is damaged. Therefore, the central station cannot control the remote warning station, "Test Call" function is impossible.

I have a spare MCP-M board with none configuration inside. Now, I would like to upload the configuration file from the old board via port1B in order to download to the new MCP-M board to make the system works again. However, I do not know the communication driver password has been setup before. Therefore, the system alerts "Password Error". Please let me know, MCP-M toolbox has how many password levels and is there any master password such as administrator password?

Or you can tell me any way to get the configuration from the old MCP-M.

You know, this warning system was built to announce people who live at the downstream of hydropower dam. This system relates to the live of thousands of people. In Vietnam, the flooding season is coming with much danger.

Please help me to solve this trouble to keep people out of danger.

I hope to receive your support at the soonest time.
Please contact me at:
[email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you so much.

Your truly,
Nguyen Ngoc Tuan

Hi, Your friendly local Moderator here

> Therefore, the system alerts "Password Error". Please let me know, MCP-M
> toolbox has how many password levels and is there any master password such as
> administrator password?

We usually do not post requests for password help as it encourages the illegal use of software. I decided to make a public post for this because we receive so many requests like this. Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, if you need to have a password unlocked, please contact the manufacturers or distributor of the board or PLC in question. They are probably accustomed to helping solve this problem for people who have lost the password under legitimate circumstances.

Regards,
Peg Ferraro, Control.com moderator

N

Nguyen Ngoc Tuan

Dear Peg Ferraro,

I have already sent this problem to Motorolasolutions but still not received the reply yet. I have to wait more. However, I really worry about the climate in Vietnam now.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Nguyen Ngoc Tuan