Today is...
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Welcome to Control.com, the global online
community of automation professionals.
Featured Video...
Featured Video
A demonstration of EtherCAT control of linear motors using the CTC EtherCAT master.
Our Advertisers
Help keep our servers running...
Patronize our advertisers!
Visit our Post Archive
Simulation Control Environment
Simulation Control Environment Problem

I installed Experion server node from Experion PKS DVD initialization. But when I want to load controller to monitoring environment, the controller could not establish a connection (Errror code:7007).

Right now, I have this question that is there any solution for solving this issue? Really I surf in internet about it, someone said that it's tricky. Please help me. I do not know why this package did not install during installation procedure.

Do you have a physical controller installed and configured? If not, you can only save to project. The simulation environment requires a separate PC for installation and running of the simulation environment.

https://www.honeywellprocess.com/en-US/explore/products/control-monitoring-and-safety-systems/integrated-control-and-safety-systems/experion-pks/Pages/unified-simulation-environment.aspx

If you are a Honeywell customer, you should signup for their website to get all their support and manuals on-line.
https://www.honeywellprocess.com/en-US/pages/default.aspx

Unified simulation environment is different from what I need to simulate the controller. I mean, there is a "Honeywell Simulation Control Environment" package within the Experion PKS DVD. I found out that this package should be installed in order to simulate the SIM_C300 controller in the Honeywell Experion PKS software. Do you have any idea about how to install this package?

Hello,

Although it is a little bit late, maybe helps.

1. Just after launching the setup for SCE (sim.control envr.), do not click next. Go to win->run->regedit instead, where you have to navigate thru:

2. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Honeywell\TPS50\InstallInfo.

3. Create a key named: AccountValues. And then create a String Value MngrPassword.

4. Enter as a value mngr account.

5. Then browse thru: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Honeywell\TPS50\GenericComm Layer\HostConfig

6. Find the string PsCdaCeeNtComm and PsCdaCeeNPeer, and edit both as '.'

7. After that you can click next to continue the installation of SCE.