Number of Employees: 80
Geographical sales distribution: N/A
Sales Channel: Direct, Distributors
Acromag is a customer-driven manufacturer focused on developing process automation products that provide the best long-term value in the industry. Compare and you'll find that Acromag products offer an unmatched balance of price, performance, and features.
Acromag I/O is ideal for a broad range of monitoring and control operation where controllers communicate with instrumentation on the plant floor or in the field. Acromag's signal conditioning line features more than 100 transmitters, isolators, alarms, and computation modules. If networked I/O is required, Acromag offers analog and discrete I/O modules for Ethernet, Modbus, and Profibus.
- wide operating temperature ranges (up to -40° to 85°)
- high resistance to RFI, EMI, surges, electrical transients
- high-voltage isolation and built-in surge suppression
- easy to use and maintain
- high channel density to save space
- large inventory of stock items for same day shipping
- special designs and custom services available
- 2-year warranty available at no extra cost
- AS9100 and ISO 9001 certified quality management
Acromag products are built to the highest quality standards. Manufacturing is located in Wixom Michigan and is ISO9001 and AS9100 certified. Acromag products are designed to be rugged. Many have CE, UL, cUL, ATEX certification and are approved for Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 operation and temperatures from -40 to 80°C. For more information or help selecting the right product for your application please contact us at 248-295-0882.