Number of Employees: N/A
Geographical sales distribution: N/A
Sales Channel: N/A
Beijer Electronics is a multinational cross-industry innovator of fl exible solutions to control, connect and present data for business critical applications. Its open software, hardware and IIoT solutions help customers optimize processes and create reliable secure communication, complete with leading-edge user experiences. Beijer Electronics’ goal is to make the complex simple by working together with its customers to capture the opportunities of tomorrow.
It targets its offering at OEMs, machine builders and system integrators. It supplements this with professional services, product training, service and repair, and free technical support.
Its flagship product offering is the X2 human machine interfaces (HMIs) and operator interface terminals (OITs.) There is a model for most applications and deployment scenarios.
- X2 base - cost-effective, UL approved HMIs; available in 5, 7, 10 inch display sizes.
- X2 pro - High performance, UL and marine approved HMIs for most automation needs; available in 4, 7, 10, 12, 15, 21 inches.
- X2 marine - built for life at sea with hi-bright display, optional IEC 61131-3 PLC support; DNV, GL, LR, ABS, KR and CCS approvals; available in 7 and 15 inches.
- X2 control - integrated IEC 61131-3 CODESYS control with dual and quad core CPUs; available in 4, 7, 10, 12, 15 inches.
- X2 extreme - rugged HMIs for tough environments including hazardous locations (Class I Division 2, ATEX zones 2 & 22, IP 66, NEMA-4X, UL 50E Type 4X outdoor), extreme
temperatures (-30° to +70 C°), high vibration and high shock; optional IEC 61131-3 CODESYS, hi-bright displays, fully-sealed models with M12 connectors; available in 7, 12,
BoX2 is Beijer Electroincs’ IIoT line of gateways that are used to share data between PLCs of different makes, store and access data in the cloud, present data on mobile devices via HTML5 screens and dashboards, and to integrate local IEC 61131-3 control functionality.
Core to its offering is the iX Developer and RunTime software for screen design and its WARP Engineering Studio for integrating HMI, control, drives and data communication solutions.
Beijer Electronics is a member of the Beijer Group company. Beijer Group had sales of over 120 million USD in 2016 and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under the ticker BELE.