Number of Employees: 150+
Geographical sales distribution: US & International
Sales Channel: Electrical Distribution
Liquatite, by Electri-Flex Company, offers the world’s widest range of flexible electrical conduits, in the following product categories: Jacketed Metallic, Nonmetallic, Unjacketed Metallic, EMI/RFI Shield-Flex, Stainless Steel, and Corrlok Nylon Conduit System. These conduits provide a variety of solutions with the following product specialties:
· High/low temperature
· Halogen-free/Zero-Halogen/low smoke
· EMI/RFI shielding
· Tight spot bending
· Continuous flexing
· Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
· Oil resistance
· UV resistance
· Corrosion-Resistant Stainless
· Direct burial
Superior Construction and Quality
Our years of applications experience have taught us how to distinguish a superior liquidtight flexible electrical conduit from a less desirable one. As a result, we have developed design methods for our conduit that help prevent common problems. Our unique construction includes:
· More convolutions per foot than other conduit—meaning more steel per foot for greater crush strength.
· Advanced Quality Control—ensuring precise I.D./O.D. tolerances for a superior liquidtight connection.
· Patented Flexi-bond for non-sleeving, non-wrinkling jacket—improving performance and appearance and prevents unraveling.
· Squarelocked and Interlocked inner metallic strip—provides added mechanical strength.
Our vertically integrated manufacturing system gives us complete quality control over every step of the conduit production process, from raw materials processing through assembly. Testing is performed by a team of Quality Assurance experts at each production stage. Every foot of conduit is tested for proper dimensional characteristics utilizing the latest measuring devices.