Number of Employees: N/A
Geographical sales distribution: N/A
Sales Channel: N/A
MICROMO (FAULHABER Group) has been a full service, value-added partner to the medical, robotics, optics, and aerospace industries in North America for custom micro motion solutions for over 50 years. MICROMO offers excellence in micro motor and encoder technology as well as design customization. MICROMO brings together value-added services and cutting-edge technologies from around the world through high efficiency, high-performance rotary and linear offerings, such as brushed, brushless, stepper, thin-profile DC, piezoelectric, and linear motors for diverse applications. MICROMO (www.micromo.com) provides full-service design, sourcing, and manufacturing capability on a global basis to deliver benchmark motion solutions.
Decades ago in Germany, it all started with the FAULHABER coil, the landmark invention by Dr. Fritz Faulhaber. The self-supporting, ironless rotor coil design paved the way for a new industry that produces millions of motors today.
MICROMO is a part of many new technologies across medical, robotics, defense, aerospace, optics, and photonics markets. MICROMO has been a partner to many OEM customers over the decades and has helped bring innovation to the market first. We don’t just offer leading motion products. We provide custom, complex motion systems.
Services for Customer Partnership
MICROMO’s value-added capabilities include the following:
• Widest range of rotary and linear motion solutions
• ISO 9001 and 13485 certification
• Clean room sub assembly (12,000 sq. ft., class 100,000 capable)
• Express Prototyping—assemblies from a wide variety of stocked components (two days)
• Machining center (5,000 sq. ft.)
• Extensive engineering (including an Advanced Engineering Group), design, and project management services and testing facility
• Customization from design concept to assembly
• Just-in-time delivery
• Local inventory
• 73,000-sq. ft. facility in Clearwater, Fla.