Calculating ac motor power

R

Ranjith.TR

When we test a motor to calculate its efficiency and output, we should convert the input power in 50Hz also the Current. Because both are depending the frequency.

But I dont know the Formula to convert these parameters. If u got this formula, Please send me. Because i need this formula.

S
It not just one formula. You have to break down the whole thing mathematically. Start by putting up your formulas for real, reactive and apparent power, recalculate the values of reactance and total impedance (based on the known values of resistivity and inductance of the coils), then recalculate your line current (FIRST) and your real, reactive and apparent power (in no particular order.)

This can't be a simple conversion factor, since there are too many variables to be considered, and with the reactance changing your entire power triangle is going to be moved. Without crunching it, my guess is that your reactance going down is going to be counteracted by your current going up and the numbers are going to be similar, but not the same.