E&H vortex flow meter flow computer error(S-539)

Hello everyone,
We have one vortex flow for steam mass flow measurement of e&h brand, model: prowirl f 200. Suddenly one alarm came and it is not showing flow, alarm is "Flow Computer". After checking I found that measured temperature is showing negative.FYI, it has integrated temperature sensor for temperature compensation. Now is it possible to bypass the temperature measurement? Or any other things required to check for this alarm?

Many process instruments that use a temperature or pressure sensor for compensation have an emergency mode where a static value can be used, instead of the dynamic measurement in order to bypass a failed sensor measurement and still get an output value.

Page 156 of the Prowirl F200 manual at this link has section 12.5.3 Emergency mode in event of temperature compensation
https://www.instrumart.com/assets/EH-Prowirl-F200-manual.pdf
which seems to infer that there is some means of bypassing the sensor measurement using the OFF option.

Presumably the manual has a typo error because it states that the substitute value used is the "fixed process pressure", not the "fixed process temperature". Usually, there's a setting/parameter used to configure the 'fixed process temperature'.

Many process instruments that use a temperature or pressure sensor for compensation have an emergency mode where a static value can be used, instead of the dynamic measurement in order to bypass a failed sensor measurement and still get an output value.

Page 156 of the Prowirl F200 manual at this link has section 12.5.3 Emergency mode in event of temperature compensation
https://www.instrumart.com/assets/EH-Prowirl-F200-manual.pdf
which seems to infer that there is some means of bypassing the sensor measurement using the OFF option.

Presumably the manual has a typo error because it states that the substitute value used is the "fixed process pressure", not the "fixed process temperature". Usually, there's a setting/parameter used to configure the 'fixed process temperature'.
Thank you very much for your reply,
I changed 'fixed process temperature' parameter but it is not working. I also tried to disable the temperature compensation. but there is no such type of parameter to disable this function or I did not find.

I can't help you. The manual is not clear on which parameter needs to be turned OFF. The references might refer to the Windows PC based tools like Fieldcare or DeviceCare or Field Xpert.