Interfacing BN3500 to SKF monitoring software

BN3500 as in Bently Nevada 3500?
The 3500 is modular. One of the cards you can install is the 3500/92 communications gateway. There are various (i think 4) options for the back card. Depending on the back card chosen you will have various physical formats (1 DB9, 2 DB9's, etc). Once installed you will need Rack Configurator software to build the Modbus database, this is unique to each rack and the various cards installed.
The 92 Communications Gateway O&M Manual details how to scale the various signal types.

Provided SKF is Modbus compatible (I have no SKF experience), and you appropriately scale your data you can leverage the 3500 however you want.

Below I've integrated a 3500 into a Cimplicity interface exclusively with Modbus Protocol using the 92 card, no hardwires to a DCS or SCADA for example.

RSOPPBentlyIntegration.PNG

BN3500 as in Bently Nevada 3500?
The 3500 is modular. One of the cards you can install is the 3500/92 communications gateway. There are various (i think 4) options for the back card. Depending on the back card chosen you will have various physical formats (1 DB9, 2 DB9's, etc). Once installed you will need Rack Configurator software to build the Modbus database, this is unique to each rack and the various cards installed.
The 92 Communications Gateway O&M Manual details how to scale the various signal types.

Provided SKF is Modbus compatible (I have no SKF experience), and you appropriately scale your data you can leverage the 3500 however you want.

Below I've integrated a 3500 into a Cimplicity interface exclusively with Modbus Protocol using the 92 card, no hardwires to a DCS or SCADA for example.

View attachment 3282

I am trying to digest your detailed reply, which is much appreciated.

Alao i meed to go through SKF modbus details to know more

https://cdn.skfmediahub.skf.com/api...edium/0901d196807f1b79_pdf_preview_medium.pdf

Came from mechanical background, i feel it is very difficult to to achieve it, but will do one day!