PanelView plus 600 (Allen-Bradley) internal battery replacement

Hello, my problem is that I cannot replace the internal battery in the PanelView Plus 600 panel (year of production 2013). How is the old battery installed? How can I professionally perform this replacement? What other lithium battery can I use instead of the original one? The panel's fault is that it is impossible to permanently save any application to the internal memory. Turning off the panel's power supply causes the loaded application to disappear. Thank you in advance for your useful answers.

What's the catalog number of the HMI? I don't know if it applies to your exact model, but my manual says:
The terminals have a lithium battery that is used by the real-time clock and static RAM. It is not used for application backup or retention.
Unfortunately, it also says:
For the 400 and 600 terminals, the lithium battery is permanently connected and should be removed only by trained professionals at the end of product life
They don't list a replacement (of course...) so you'd have to open it up and see if you can get it out without damaging something.

If it goes to the configuration mode after it reboots, go through the menus and find "Startup options" or something like that and make sure it's set to load and run the correct runtime file on startup. If it says it is, go ahead and "edit" the settings and save them again without changing them. Sometimes they need that for some reason.