Vegapuls 6X false signal suppression behavior

Hello,

I am currently configuring a Vegapuls 6X to continuously monitor liquid in a tank (with an agitator inside it) using HART 4-20mA. I am using Vega connect with Pactware 6.1 to do so. I am having some trouble figuring out the false signal suppression. When I display the echo curve I have two peaks (one for the liquid level and the other for the agitator), I create a new activity to track (on the false signal suppression section) and set the distance number I obtained from the liquid peak on the curve, then I press execute. After it finishes executing the blue false signal suppression curve creates a window around the false peak (the agitator).

Now, when I start filling or draining the tank the current keeps on increasing or decreasing, respectively, however, when the liquid peak enters the false suppression window the current output remains constant until the peak gets outside of this window. In some other cases, when filling, and the liquid peak is inside the false suppression window, the radar detects a peak near the 0% line and starts tracking that, thus the output current becomes 4.5mA, then after some time (when the actual liquid peak gets out of the suppressed window) it gets detected and current jumps from 4.5mA to 14mA or something.

Is this how it supposed to behave? I contacted Vega America field service and they told me that it is not supposed to behave like this. Can anyone help?

Thanks,