Log In
Join
Join the Community
Register
Log in
Or sign in with
Facebook
Google
GitHub
Linkedin
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Register
Main Menu
Home
Explore
Products
Cabinets & Panel Components
CNC Machines
Communication & Security
Connectors, Wire & Cable
Data Analytics & Simulation
Electrical Power Control
HMIs & SCADA
Motors & Controls
PLCs & PACs
Pneumatics & Hydraulics
Robotics
Safety
Sensors & Instruments
View all
Industry
Advanced Mfg
Agriculture
Automotive
Building
Chemical
Electronics
Energy & Infrastructure
Food & Beverage
Forest Products
Logistics
Medical & Pharma
Metal
Military & Aerospace
Natural Resources
Plastics & Polymers
Product Mfg
View all
Content
Ebooks
Forums
Industry Articles
Industry Webinars
Industry White Papers
News
Partner Content Hub
Technical Articles
Textbook
Tools
Worksheets
Articles
Latest
News
Technical Articles
Industry Articles
Industry White Papers
Forums
Latest
General Discussion
Hardware
Software
Communication
Education
Textbooks
Video Lectures
Worksheets
Industry Webinars
Ebooks
Tools
Videos
Latest
Industry Videos
Industry Webinars
Video Lectures
Giveaways
Partner Content Hub
Contact Us
Register
Log In
Network Sites
Search...
Home
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Search everything
Search threads
Search blogs
Keywords
Search titles only
Posted by
You may enter multiple names here.
Newer than
Search
Closed Loop/Open Loop Capture Buffer EX2100e
Hello Ahmed, I just have a look on your last post . Would suggest you to have a read on the GEH-6676B. You will get some answers of your questions ( also the document is reffering to other GEH-XX that are necessary for PSS commissioning , tuning and operation for the EX2100e). Hope this can...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Nov 12, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
3AO1 and 3AO2 Thermocouple
Hello All, Adding to my last queries for this thread,I just checked some frame 6B P&IDs, and the designation and emplacement of these thermocouples are shown in P&ID called "Control devices- Turbine.” Best for all James
ControlsGuy25
Post #6
Nov 10, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
How to send "login" string via Modbus?
Hello and good day, I was reading your post, and had look on the web research and find a operation manual from OEM; Did you first have a look on this manual ? If not i suggest you to study the OEM manual by this way you will have better picture on your issue and how to resolve it...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Nov 9, 2019
Forum:
Modbus
3AO1 and 3AO2 Thermocouple
Good day, I would suggest you to give a precise identification part number of these thermocouples. As for Frame 6b I found differentes thermocouples with A01 A02 designation. These thermocouples are designated for monitoring the Wheelspace temperature. They are installed in 2ND OR THIRD...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Nov 3, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
ST Power Generator
Dear Absado, You can drop me an email with the document. I will study it and try to give you my opinion on such issue that you got at site. Also, Did you get some trends (during this event) or views from other devices such Protection relay (s) or AVR ...,? By this way you are be able to...
ControlsGuy25
Post #11
Nov 2, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
ST Power Generator
Dear Absado, I am Formely AVR GENERATOR PROTECTION PANELS commissioning engineer. I would like to know how about the Configuration of the plant (electrical single line diagram). The possible cause of this undervolatge trips can be various. Looks like one of my experienced issue on...
ControlsGuy25
Post #9
Nov 1, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Troubleshooting Mark6e HMI Buttons Malfunction
Hi M Oulhadj I would help you. If you can, tell us what kind or error message or other annunciation about communication between PDH /DCS... Since you didnt tell us if hmi/toolbox is displaying any data communications error other messages... Regards, James
ControlsGuy25
Post #5
Oct 31, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
L2SFT Trip with Distilate Mode
Hi Adem How is things at your side? I know that transfer from gas top liquid can be sources of issues some times. I experienced that issue in one site with units using Naptha and benzene distillate. Yes we can exchange via email. You can let your email here and I will try to have a...
ControlsGuy25
Post #7
Oct 31, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
L2SFT Trip with Distilate Mode
Hi Adem, Again i Would suggest you to have some trends and view from the signals existing in the logic of the liquid fuel flow command. Looks like you have excessive fuel flow during start up.... I have a power point with me explaining the rca of such trip you got Here is the link ...
ControlsGuy25
Post #4
Oct 30, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
L2SFT Trip with Distilate Mode
Hello Adem, We don't have enough information yet but I will try to some interesting information extracted. You should have a look on Operating & Manuals. Here is some indication from GE manuals to help you: If you are on Liquid fuel and if flow divider speed FQL1 is higher than...
ControlsGuy25
Post #3
Oct 30, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
88WC Fault Display on HMI
Hello Sir I would like to help with some advises for this case. You did not tell by which reason 88WC 1 or 2 tripped? I don't have the p&ids for the Water cooling systems on the frame 9E, but philosophy is the same for this system. Try to have look on process diagrams and see with local...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Sep 25, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Island Mode Frequency Control
Hi I would suggest you these kind of equipments compatible for all OEMs Search on the web: DEIF AGC4 or AGC-150 They offer kind of load sharing paralleling and operation modules depending on what your need for your all plant and capacity of the gensets. Here is a link...
ControlsGuy25
Post #6
Sep 23, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Steam turbine Tripped on Overexcitaion Protection V/f >1
Hello Sir, Regarding the questions you are asking some questions coming through my mind: In order to try to facilitate troubleshooting of the site issue I would ask you: 1- You should have a look on the commissioning report for the Generator control protection panel. 2- I am not...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Sep 5, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Efficiency of Triple Pressure Steam Turbine
Dear Faisal, I was reading your last post, and I am trying to get some support on this question. I am ex Alstom power plants Overall controls concept expert engineer. Your case need to be more detailed as what type of machine units OEMs configuration single shaft or not ...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Sep 3, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Sinamics v20 f2 Fault (Overvoltage) While Running
Hi Robb_EI, I was reading your post on VFD overvolatage fault and i found this very interesting article. Here is the link if you want to troublesshoot this problem by adjusting the decelarating time ramp or other parameter to adjust: https://www.precision-elec.com/vfd-overvoltage-fault/...
ControlsGuy25
Post #10
Sep 3, 2019
Forum:
Process Control
GE Gas Turbine Frame 6 Manual
Hi Glenmorangie Hope all is well I am willing to work on mark6e on various projects worldwide. Could you please try to support me on some documents or other technicals supports?? I would really appreciate it. Kind Regards, Jamal
ControlsGuy25
Post #7
Aug 19, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Turbine Valve Chattering
Hi Sir, I suggest you to have a look on this "i think" useful doc. You may have precious information regarding throttle valve hunting chattering cases studies /troubleshooting... and resolution of problems . Here is the link...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Jul 18, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Active Filter for 1200 Hz
>Hi, Hi I am new member of this forum. Would suggest you to read and take some notes from the document and the link herebelow: Chapter 16 Active Filter Design Techniques http://alignment.hep.brandeis.edu/Lab/Filter/Filter.html Its a well documented file for designing a filter...
ControlsGuy25
Post #3
Jul 11, 2019
Forum:
Process Control
Regenerative Braking vs Dynamic Braking
Rajat I suggest you to take a look on the worldwide web there is couple of good explained video on this subject. I post here a link on one of them to have a good and clear idea of braking generation, and dynamic braking: Electrical Braking Types [Animated] | Regenerative, Dynamic &...
ControlsGuy25
Post #2
Jun 29, 2019
Forum:
Motion Control
Troubleshooting Mark6e HMI Buttons Malfunction
CSA, I thank you so much for your clear first approach and explaination on how to troubleshoot kind of issue. Actually I left the site in question, but I told customer that he shoul refer to GE for such queries . As it may interfere with safety of personnel and equipment, I can not take...
ControlsGuy25
Post #3
Jun 25, 2019
Forum:
Power Generation
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
4
5
6
7
Next
First
Prev
6 of 7
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Top
Continue to site
QUOTE OF
THE DAY
“
”
-