Asking about Mark_V and turbine

Hi Every body,

i have a test to do it and i'm looking for some points,
Please, Could you help me.

1. what is a feedback signal of lube oil, is it L52QA?
2. the signal of trip on Mark v is LKT ou LK, i'm correct?
3. i'm looking for the folder location of screens.
4.i have with me one trend with TNH, is it speed control fuel.

Best regards
Benz_V

Benz_v,

1. L52QA is the status of the Aux. L.O. Pump Motor Starter contactor; logic "1" means the motor starter contactor is energized and supplying 3-phase power for the Aux. L.O. Pump Motor
2. MOST GE Mark V turbine control systems use L4T as the logic signal; some GE-design units were packaged by licensees of GE and used some atypical signals/signal names
3. The screen folder location varies depending on the version of operator interface (<I>, using GE's proprietary IDOS operating system; or GE Mark V HMI (using some version of MS-Windows and CIMPLICITY); if it's an <I>, the animated display files could be in the F:\RUNTIME folder, or the F:\UNITn folder (it was possible for files to be anywhere, really, as long as the path to the file was specified); if it's a GE Mark V HMI, search all the drives for a directory called SCREENS--they will likely be CIMVIEW files which are edited using CIMEDIT (which should be present on the HMI).
4. TNH stands for "Turbine Speed-High-pressure Shaft"; the engineering units are percent of rated turbine shaft speed

Hope this helps!

thank you some much,

For point 1. & 2. is clear
3. i understoud that is depend the version fo software, and i got that the software editor of HMI is CIMEDIT and the runtime is CIMVieW, Is it correct ?
4. ok i understoud that with you, and i think about a curve of TNH/FSR Fuel Stroke Reference That means Spead Control fuel, correct.

So, your contact with was helpful
See you later