GE Mark VI connexion issue to Wonderware Intouch

Hi All,
I am uprading HMI Intouch from 7 to 2014 version on Windows 10 but I have an issue to connecting the Mark VI to the Intouch through GESRTP DaServer.
I migrate project to this version without any issue but i can't still connect to the PLC.
So I checked daserver configuration and seems to be OK.
What PLC type should I use in GESRTP Configuration in DaServer?
The access name was configured DDE in the old project but I know that Daserver works with SuitLink and I have items recognized in diagnostic (SMC) but in error status due to the no communication, in DDE no items are recognised in the diagnostic in SMC.
The ping is good, the firewall is off
Did I miss some thing?
Thanks for help

Dino

Hi All,
I am uprading HMI Intouch from 7 to 2014 version on Windows 10 but I have an issue to connecting the Mark VI to the Intouch through GESRTP DaServer.
I migrate project to this version without any issue but i can't still connect to the PLC.
So I checked daserver configuration and seems to be OK.
What PLC type should I use in GESRTP Configuration in DaServer?
The access name was configured DDE in the old project but I know that Daserver works with SuitLink and I have items recognized in diagnostic (SMC) but in error status due to the no communication, in DDE no items are recognised in the diagnostic in SMC.
The ping is good, the firewall is off
Did I miss some thing?
Thanks for help

Dino
Hi dinoo31,

Are you sure you are talking to GE Mark VI system or legacy GE Fanuc / GE intelligent platform's PLC ?
SRTP is supported only by PLCs. I'm not aware of Mark VI system supporting it directly out of the box.

In general, most of them support OPC DA/AE. Try to leverage it.
If its a newer system then prefer to use OPC UA.
Hope it helps.