looking for a vibration monitor

S

symphony

I am looking for a vibration monitor to be installed at our Gas turbine. The existing vibration monitor is a 4 channel vibration monitor by Bentley Nevada, Solar part # 190662-14 and 190662-28, which is obsolete in market & very expensive. Can someone pls suggest a suitable vendor and solution. rply asap

You can also try SHINKAWA make vibration analyzers. They also offer complete solutions (field probes, drivers and control room monitors)

Thanks Dileep,

I am looking into it for a suitable monitor for my application. Ill post on what happens next.

Z
I know some vibration monitoring systems. Can you give me some more information about frequencies etc. Where are you located?

You can send me also some information (manuals?) to info [at] ipw-prozess.de.

You can contact eneida (www.eneida.pt), they have solutions for predictive maintenance that might interest you. (Accelerometers, software analysis and diagnosis, industrial wireless networks, etc.)

What I am looking for is a spare part compatible with the Bentley Nevada 4 channel Vibration Monitor (part # 190662-14 & 190662-28), to be used in its replacement in future. The part # gives sufficient information to recognize the part. Can someone tell about the vendors/dealers of Bentley or an economical solution to this issue.

Moreover as u asked,I am located at Engro Chemicals Pakistan Ltd.