Multiloop Controllers

P

Prema

Which are the best multiloop controllers available in the market? At present we are using ASCON AC-20 which supports 4 closed loop control, (8 AIs/4 AOs), 8 DIs/8 DOs and can be programmed by interfacing with a PC via a RS232 serial port. Is any thing better available around??

I don't know whether it is the best, but Honeywell has a very reliable and fairly
easy to use multi-loop controller, the HC-900.
It's a rack style with modular I/O. The controller can handle up to 32 PID loops.

I run some blind, some with an operator interface. It runs with either Kepware's OPC server or Honeywell's OPC server through either a serial or ethernet port on the controller.

I prefer using it over PLCs for projects with multiple PID loops. I like its use of
tags in function block programming and the ease of configuring the operator interface, which is not the traditional graphics HMI but one with 30 preformatted templates to which one assigns tags.

Autotune is a standard feature, universal
inputs lets me mix thermocouples and 4-20's, and its built-in data logger is convenient.

Bud

J

Jonas Berge - F

We (SMAR) make one which is very reliable and powerful.

Extremely versatile platform:
Multiple I/O
Function block configuration
Power supply for transmitters

Single integrated solution of multiple I/O and operator panel.
4 loops, 8 PIDs
101 point colour bargraph indication and alphanumeric display.
DIN cut-out and small depth
Failure output
Isolated RS485 Networking
Alarm station
OPC server
Windows configuration tool

https://www.smar.com/products/cd600plus.asp
https://www.smar.com/products/conf600Plus.asp

Please contact me directly for a white paper on the capabilities:
[email protected]

Jonas

T
Yokogawa product is solution for you. You can contact Yokogawa Representative in your area.US1000-11/A10 is model which supports 2 universal input, 2 DI / DO.RS485 communication is possible. Contact Number of Bangalore is 080-28521430, Baroda 0265-2333762.

Regards,
Tarun

K

kalpesh sheladiya

Dear Sir,

Contact JUMO, Germany or Forbes Marshall India
MODEL - IMAGO
LOOP - 4
DI - 8
DO - 8
with two recording parameters.

You can mail on [email protected]
i think this is the best solution for your requirement.

thnks.
kalpesh sheladiya