MKV <S> don't recognize its TCQA card

Hello All,

I've seen a thread on a similar issue with a lot of valuable info but still need some help.
In our MKV TMR F9e controller <S> found in A3 state with relays clicking frequently. A sound came from TCQA card and stopped when we refreshed ribbon cable coming from LCC/DCC. After reboot from <PD>, <S> came up to A7 for several minutes and went down to A6. Checking IO States shows first socket ( **** ) in state A1, which means the controller doesn't recognize TCQA card.
1. TCQA card was replaced - same state.
2. Ribbon cable from LCC/DCC to TCQA was replaced - same state.
3. LCC and DCC cards were replaced - same state.
4. FORMAT and re-download ALL of <S> was performed - same state.
CARD_ID.exe does not see TCQA card of <S>.

Ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks
Jolek

Hello All,

I've seen a thread on a similar issue with a lot of valuable info but still need some help.
In our MKV TMR F9e controller <S> found in A3 state with relays clicking frequently. A sound came from TCQA card and stopped when we refreshed ribbon cable coming from LCC/DCC. After reboot from <PD>, <S> came up to A7 for several minutes and went down to A6. Checking IO States shows first socket ( **** ) in state A1, which means the controller doesn't recognize TCQA card.
1. TCQA card was replaced - same state.
2. Ribbon cable from LCC/DCC to TCQA was replaced - same state.
3. LCC and DCC cards were replaced - same state.
4. FORMAT and re-download ALL of <S> was performed - same state.
CARD_ID.exe does not see TCQA card of <S>.

Ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thanks
Jolek
Hello

Did you manage to identify "clicking /flicking " relays that you mentionned ?

I know that there is a document called Troubleshooting to A7 status from GE learning center, I suggest you to find and read this document if not already done ...