Sdmo mics telys s2500 cb reprogramming

B

Bob

I recently (two/three days ago) had to change out battery cables on my Genset. When I disconnected the mics telys system reverted to original programming. (ie: 50hx/1500rpm, ect.) After replacing the cables I reprogrammed the system, but now I'm getting a shutdown 2ndary to a low alternator voltage fault. When starting up the led on the Engine symbol goes to green but I then get the shutdown with the error. I've traced the voltage from the alt to the mains and voltage appears to be stable on each leg. I've been unable to find any error with the basic program but don't have the tech spec's manual to determine any possible program errors. I've got a call in to the company in Fla. but am wondering if anyone has expertise and could give advice on this issue.

Do you have the default code for programing? I need to re-program my S2500 but it wont let me in without a 4 digit code.

Thanks

I too am in need of the programming codes for this machine. We've acquired this older gen-set have got up and running but now shuts down due to over-speed error. Doing some research it would seem the programming may have reverted to older or smaller engine size. I believe I can correct if I can enter the programming.

Thanks.
Don.

>I recently (two/three days ago) had to change out battery
>cables on my Genset. When I disconnected the mics telys
>system reverted to original programming. (ie: 50hx/1500rpm,
>ect.) After replacing the cables I reprogrammed the system,
>but now I'm getting a shutdown 2ndary to a low alternator
>voltage fault. When starting up the led on the Engine
>symbol goes to green but I then get the shutdown with the
>error. I've traced the voltage from the alt to the mains and
>voltage appears to be stable on each leg. I've been unable
>to find any error with the basic program but don't have the
>tech spec's manual to determine any possible program errors.
> I've got a call in to the company in Fla. but am wondering
>if anyone has expertise and could give advice on this issue.

A

Aaron Streeter

Hi,

I'm having a problem finding any info on my mics telys s2500 genset. could you help me with any info you have on this model.

thanks

Hi,

>I'm having a problem finding any info on my mics telys s2500
>genset. could you help me with any info you have on this
>model.

SDMO s2500 is mark for cabinet and I suppose that you have TELYS 1 controller with CB-12 board inside.
Four digit password is one of this 1827, 1789 or 1768.

JK

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Automation Chat 0