SIMOREG

L

Lutfi Daw

I am trying to connect a 6RA70 to my DP network. I placed CBP2 to 2E slot of the drive. I configuration in hardware configuration PP03 which sent 2 word and receive 2 word. In PLC I get feedback and its correct PIW256 and PIQ258, but when I try to sent command to PQW256 for start the motor not responding and my command 47F to PQW 256 and set point to PQW258. I don't know why not responding. Please could to help me and to tell me which parameter I must to set in the driver

An advance thanks for your helps,
Best regards

Lutfi
[email protected]

L

Lutfi Ali Abdalluh Daw

More information about myt problem:

I am using Siemens 6RA70 SIMOREG dc master drive along with s7 300 CPU - PROFIBUS communication. I placed CBP2 to 2E slot of the drive

Both are communicating I am able to read the speed and status words from drive through profibus and I am able to send data to drive by enabling bit 10 in control word.

I am not able to run the drive with the set point and ON command from plc, when I sent command from PLC and I observed statues of control word 1 in r650 nothing change that command not goes to the driver and command transfer 47f to PQW256 and transfer setpoint to PQW258. But I get feedback from the driver PIW256 statues word and PIW258 actaul value.

In hardware configuration I choose PP03 type for drive only two word. and in the driver I set U712 ------ 3
U722----- 0
P918 ---- 3 bus address .
P648 ---- 9

And I checked that terminal 37 and 38 are active ( there is supply in both ) please tell me if I am correct or there is wrong. And for this to work what are the parameter also I must to change in the drive? If any example parameter file/ plc program kindly send the same.

Thank you for your help
Best regards

LUTFI

I haven't done this for a few years and my last effort was a S7-315DP master CPU and linked to Lenze VFDs. In that project it was very simple.

Make certain you match the GSD file to the drive profile. You said PPO type 3. Make certain the GSD file that you laod into the S7 matches.

Then check where you are mapping the driv eto in the S7.

Also make certain you check the drives actual status. You are using Siemens drives I used Lenze. It doesn't matter drives are drives. The mapping is the key. When youset it up it tells the PLC to send this block of data to this node and return this block of data from the node and put it here.

You need to check each bit in the status & commands are exactly where you think they are.
Can you send bit 0 in the command word?
Can you send bit 1 in the command word?
Can you send bit 15 in the command word?

Then you need to make certain you know how the speed value is being mapped. Is the value you think you have in the PLC the same in the drive. Does 50% in the PLC = 50% in the drive?

Then you need to check how the drive works. Is it set up for bus/remote control? Check which interface it thinks is in control.
Can you operate the motor direct from the drive (start & stop)? Does the drive actually work?

With network drives it always comes down to data mapping in the PLC and drive setup. Do it bit by bit and word by word and you'll get there.