A
Hello,
I am preparing a presentation about DCS´s in my workplace, and I don´t seem to explain clearly what “distributed” stands for in the term DCS.
I have some Ideas:
* The field devices are distributed
* The operator and development stations may be distributed
* The algorithms are distributed
* Many DCS´s in different processes of the plant (distributed as well!)
Do you have other ideas? Or can someone tell me what Distributed meant originally?
Thanks for your help!
I am preparing a presentation about DCS´s in my workplace, and I don´t seem to explain clearly what “distributed” stands for in the term DCS.
I have some Ideas:
* The field devices are distributed
* The operator and development stations may be distributed
* The algorithms are distributed
* Many DCS´s in different processes of the plant (distributed as well!)
Do you have other ideas? Or can someone tell me what Distributed meant originally?
Thanks for your help!
