Air filters rupturing

A

abdi

hi,

In my company every opening the air filters at GE FRAME 9E MARK V WE SEE some filters around 2 to 3 element filters rupturing. and in at least opening the filters we saw a lot of rust in liners and loss the coating of the first blade of gas turbine.

I want to know when we must be understand the some filters rupturing and why this problem happening for the some filters? and what the best interval change the filters before reach the alarm of DP FILTERS?

In my company humidity around 90% and there is a lot of rust & feller around the gas turbine. the type of filters is 0% cellulose and 12% synthetic.

Which type of media filter is good? I want to know for use in my company?

thanks a lot.

Hi,

We test the spark plug ignition there is not any problem about the igniter. But I think there is a problem for transferring nozzle of combustion chamber # 1, because at any load just during the transferring this combustion have the minimum temperature.

The minimum temperature was 424 deg c with the load of gas turbine was 115 MW. The second low temperature was 443 deg c for combustion chamber # 2, the third low temperature for combustion chamber # 10 was 470 deg c. The high temperature was 588 deg c for combustion chamber # 6.

Am I true? There is problem for transferring nozzle of combustion chamber # 1, but I don't know what problem exactly is?

The three of gas detection in down of combustion chamber was activated during the high load.

After Fix the gas leak from the gas inlet to three manifold of primary, secondary, transfer for can # 7 and start the unit in 10 mw we have 500 ppm CO in turbine and combustion chamber cabin. After increase the load to 45 mw concentration of co reach to zero, why?