RADAR Symbology

Hi, Would anyone be able to direct me to UK P&ID symbology used in water treatment plants by UK water companies?

I am looking to find a symbol used to denote a RADAR in a fixed position which will measure the head of water in an enclosed tank?

All responses appreciated

Hi,
ISA initially stood for Instrumentation Society of America ; nowdays it stands for International Society of Automation : it provides "foundational standards-based technical resources for industrial automation" (https://www.isa.org/).
ANSI/ISA-5.1-2022, Instrumentation Symbols and Identification is a standard which is widely used in the oil&gas industry in order to represent instrumentation on P&IDs.
LT, LIT, and LZT mean respectively Level Transmitter, Level Indicator Transmitter, and Level Transmitter which is used in a safety instrumented function.
You can either use the symbol shown on my picture, or just draw a circle with the LIT letters inside together with an identification number and write RAD (as radar) or GWR (as guided wave radar) on the lower right side of the circle.