Alstom epl network loss trip

Hi all
I work in power plant with alstom dcs .. we use mfc3000 with alspa 6 .. we keep getting trip signal due to EPL network loss..all field cabinets signal are lost for 6 seconds and then comes back normal .. any suggestions??
Thank you in advance

Hi

Any diagnostics or process alarms annunciated ?

I suggest to troubelshoot F8000 Field Network ...to see if any alarms come from there...
Hi
Thanks for your response
No alarms detected.. communication between field cabinets are gathered in one cabinet and the goes through F.O to control cabinet in LCC .. this communication lost for 6 seconds and reset .. i checked saam but no faults detected rather than the loss of field nodes .

Thank you for the update

Well if you say that you checked SAAM and nothing wrong were found .... I would rather try to troubleshoot the Communication protocol between the controllers and field devices ...

Thanks!

Check status of MFC3000 during loss of EPL Network it can help you to troubleshoot as I just read Alspa manual and Alstom advise to do that for troubleshooting

I think there may be some looseness somewhere in EPL network.

It was observed that due to looseness or issue with cable (cut, physical damage) it creates EPL faults.

Also there is possibility of malfunction of Link Selector or bus coupler.

@ControlsGuy25 If you have the documents then can you share same with me, [email protected]