Code to communicate to USB port to VB6 data

G

Gina

Hi does anyone have code that will communicate to the USB port to send data in VB6? Please email me code if you can help ... [email protected] thank you

Although...i have found some source code and examples from the book USB Design by Example, A Practical Guide to Building I/O Devices
by John Hyde on the intel website http://www.intel.com/intelpress/usb/examples/vboverview.htm which seems helpful but i cant fully make sense of it

One website suggested to have at the book USB Complete by Jan Axelson but this book is not very helpful in totally understanding how to write data to USB via VB 6.0 ...although the book mentions Dan Appleman's Win32 API Puzzle Book and Tutorial for Visual Basic Programmers for greater detail of the subject.

hello,

i'm doing a project on usb communication so i am stuck with how to access usb ports, if u have any code in vb6.0 or c please do forward me. i do require it urgently so plz do forward how to access and send data to usb ports.

please do mail to [email protected]

hello i m doing a project on usb communication so i am stuck with how to access usb ports, if u have any code in vb6.0 or c please do forward... i have john akelson but it didnt help.

do mail me at [email protected]

I also urgently need VB codes for USB communication. Can you please help me and send me some USB commn VB codes??? and is it possible to turn off USB power through software control??

My mail address is [email protected]