data acquisition sytem

A

Anonymous

hi,

i would like to know the circuit diagram of a data acquisition sytem that will read values (just one continuously varying data at a very high speed).

i would like to construct a board on my own. if anyone knows the circuit. please help me out to construct the board on my own.

R

Robert Scott

Why would you want to contruct a data acquisition board on your own when there are so many good boards available commercially? Designing your own data acquisition board is not easy.

Robert Scott
Real-Time Specialties
Embedded Systems Consulting

C

Curt Wuollet

I am usually very willing to help out. But, here you are engaging in wishful thinking. Even if you have the hardware, high speed data acquisition is far from trivial. And designing the mixed signal hardware to do this accurately is as much art as engineering. I could do a fairly good job in a couple months with a modest hardware budget. Alas, I have little time and no money. Of course, you haven't defined very high speed either. A cheap PC sound card will digitize signals at high speed.

Regards

cww

M
Well, you forgot to mention what is very high speed and where you want the data collected to end up. Having said that, there are many ready-made boards for the PC.

Meir